Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP100 Publish records and photo lab high-quality images any place you are. With enhanced connectivity, it offers the utmost in comfort as well as speed from a mobile device. Printhead technology for an incredible high-quality picture as well as file printing any place you are. Micro-Nozzles ejecting tiny 1pl ink droplets enable a high analysis of 9600 x 2400dpi, creating prints of class-leading quality.
The Canon iP100 style continuity in the Pixma mobile line and also the natural visual it provides. The iP100 looks virtually identical to its precursor, the Canon PIXMA iP90v. The organization has a matte-silver do with light black side panels and paper treatment trays that expand from the tool. Thankfully, the input tray holds 50 layers of paper, a 20-page jump from the iP90v. The best side of the printer houses an infrared port for attaching to IrMC 1.1-compatible cell phones, a USB 2.0 port, and also a PictBridge port for continuous printing from suitable digicams. For an extra $50, Canon will certainly throw in the BU-30, a Bluetooth adapter that joins into the USB port, allowing you to print wirelessly from a laptop or mobile phone.
The Canon PIXMA iP100 print rate is incredible for a portable printer. On our business applications collection (timed with QualityLogic's hardware and software, the iP100 took a total of merely 14 minutes 35 secs. Text top quality is simply under the average for an inkjet, adequate for practically any type of organization. The majority of our test fonts were both conveniently readable and also well made at six factors. Two beautiful font styles with thick strokes needed 20 points to pass both limits, yet these typically aren't typefaces you would usually use in an arrangement document. Unless you have an unusual requirement for small font dimensions, similar to the tiny text in a legal record, the iP100 ought to have the ability to take care of any message you should print.
The PIXMA iP100 As soon as the top c over has been raised to create the paper input tray, the leading surface of the printer is again a cover, and also this can be forced to reveal twin, obscure cartridges. Among these includes pigmented black ink, while the other holds not just cyan, magenta, as well as yellow dye-based inks, but likewise a picture black to enhance dark tones in photo prints. The cartridges clip conveniently into place in the printer's head service provider. Software supplied with the PIXMA iP100 is Canon's normal mix of simple, task-based programs, such as Easy-PhotoPrint and Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Specification:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet 5-ink with minimum 1 pl Micro-Nozzles & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 50 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.9 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Cartridge - PGI-35 Black, CLI-36 Color.
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 191 pages, Black: 2080 photos.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 249 pages, Colour: 111 photos.
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101\PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)
- Media Input: Sheet Feeder: Max. 50 sheets
- Media Size: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 10x18cm (wide), 20x25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card sizes).
- INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Interface Type - PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA IR, Bluetooth v2.0: Max speed 1.44Mbps (optional, HCRP)² (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30).
- Interface Type - Camera: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders.
- Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA: IrDA IR (JPEG/PNG only), Bluetooth v2.0: Max speed 1.44Mbps (optional, JPEG/PNG only, OPP, BIP. BPP) ¹ (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30).Direct Print Port: PictBridge.
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows ® Vista™, XP, 2000 / Internet Explorer 6.0 / Pentium ® II 300 MHz including compatible processors / 128 MB RAM / 800 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display XGA 1024x768, Mac OS X v.10.5 / Intel ® processor, PowerPC G4 / 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X v.10.4 / Intel ® processor, PowerPC G3 / 256 MB RAM, Mac OS X v.10.3.9 / PowerPC G3 / 128 MB RAM Safari / 650 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display XGA 1024x768.
- Driver Features: Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo.
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Battery & attachment: LK-62 Li-ion.
- Power Consumption: Standby: 1.5 W, Off Approx. 0.4 W, Printing: Approx. 9 W.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing: Approx. 38.5 dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 322 x 185 x 61.7mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.0kg.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17 (Windows 2000)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows XP x64)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.3.2 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for Linux (RPM)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|
|iP100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP100 series User Manual (Mac)|