Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -This Canon PIXMA MX712 starts with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and also browsing mostly anywhere in your house from PC systems and suitable mobile phones. This additionally comprises AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print photos, emails, web sites, files as well as more from proper iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools to a decent Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. Integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Paper Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, and a Double Function Committee are just a few of the features that could enable you to multitask conveniently. This can bring office effectiveness to all-new levels and reduce cost at the same time.
The Canon MX712 additionally enables you to turn your office into a picture lab and print beautiful, indeterminate image lab class photos approximately 8.5" x 11" in dimension. Your photo printing choices currently additionally consist of Full HD video while you likewise appreciate computer-less print with suitable direct print options. Concerning that dual-function front panel: To the right of the 3-inch color LCD screen is a 4-by-4 grid of switches, large just for huge fingers like mine. When the maker is still the grid is dark, yet when you press the Duplicate, Scan, or Card switch to the left of the screen, the backlit switches improve so that a 4-way controller (arrowheads pointing up, down, left, as well as right, with an OKAY button in the middle) shows up. When you push the Fax switch, though, the controller is replaced by an alphanumeric keypad.
The Canon PIXMA MX712 provides the remarkable company imaging top quality as well as flexible options that will certainly assist in bringing your service to the following level. So, you could print service documents when you need to. To the right of the result, the tray is a port for a USB secret or PictBridge-enabled camera. Beside it, behind a security door, are slots for a class of memory-key layouts, consisting of CompactFlash, which you do not typically see these days.
The PIXMA MX712 supplies the incredible organization imaging quality and also useful remedies that will surely assist in producing your business to the next degree. So, you could publish business papers when you have to and also photos when you intend to. Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum tone resolution and 5 Person Ink Storage tanks only fantastic company paper printing and also power while built-in imaging technology guarantees the stability of originals are preserved with each copy as well as check. Keep security conditions by making use of features to stop misdialed fax transmissions and keep scanned files password shielded.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX712 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Print Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card mini SDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card CompactFlash Card Microdrive Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card xD-Picture Card(Type M) xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX712 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8- v10.6, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX712 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 2-3] button, and the following screen will be displayed.
- When the above screen displayed, press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow keys to select the name of your network (also referred to as SSID) and press the [OK] button twice.
- When the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase of your wireless network.
- Press the [OK] button.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX712 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX712 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX712 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX712 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX712 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX712 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX712 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX712 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX712 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX712 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX712 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX712 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX712 series User Manual (Mac)|