Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless installation thanks to excellent connection choices and also the capability to place the printer much more areas compared to ever before with its 30% decrease in size over previous MX designs. With Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from your cooperative smartphone or tablet PC from essentially anywhere around the office. It's loaded with timesaving functions, too, including a fully-integrated automatic record feeder which holds up to 20 sheets. Plus, the optional XL ink cartridges suggest you can print longer before having to replace your cartridges.
Another great attribute of the Canon MX492 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your preferred printing features, such as Special Filters and also Full HD Movie Print, in one proper software application. It assists you to organize your pictures with calendar sight and also face acknowledgment.
The Canon Pixma MX492 provides no-frills printing, scanning, duplicating, and faxing. A folding auto document feeder (ADF) holds 20 sheets, and like the printer section of the device does not duplex scan. The top of the MX492 is pivoted, and when raised reveals the glass scan platen.
Controls include a two-line black and white LCD and membrane layer touch switches that offer a numerical keypad, monochrome as well as shade start switches, switches for releasing a scan or replicate a tools button and also left, right, and also place buttons for menu navigation. You do not obtain a shade LCD or touchscreen for your hundred dollars. However, that's probably all right.
The Pixma MX492 outcome tray is located over the input tray and includes catch the printed result. Straight over this is a door that is hinged down and also opens up to reveal the print head service provider, where you put the black and also tri-color ink cartridges.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX492 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 20 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 11.7 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 13.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX492 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX492 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX492 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen appears on the printer, but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX492.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX492 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX492 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX492 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX492 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX492 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX492 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX492 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|