Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon Pixma MX350 could be considered about the Jan of Canon's printer line. It has an user-friendly style and more superb picture group. Features consist of a 4,800x1,200-dot-per-inch print resolution, a 2.5-inch LCD, a 30-sheet automatic paper feeder (ADF), as well as Wi-Fi link. On the drawback, this printer can do slow-moving during printing (specifically in draft setting), so if the print rate is more important than print quality, this might not be the story for the.
The Pixma MX350 has an appealing gloss-white and matte-gray close well-suited for a room or house. The molded body feels solid, with all the hinged components offering a dull thud when finished. At the top back of the printer is a paper support panel that works as a paper-input tray. You can close it when you don't should feed paper into the unit. Similarly, front-mounted door swings open up to a 45-degree angle to act as the paper-output tray. Since you can close both items, you can leave this printer entirely closed when not moving used. That lowers the sensible total dimensions as well as preserves the system's streamlined, rounded appearance. (Not to mention, it keeps dirt out.).
Canon has a way of making its makers look stable and durable while retaining a characteristic design. Unlike largest inkjet machines with ADF's, the 30-sheet feeder for the scanner is incorporated into the top of the printer, with a sloped skirt around it, into which is established the maker's control panel. When not in use, the ADF's feed tray folds in half, to finish the smooth look of the printer's top.
The high quality of the Canon Pixma MX350 printing benefits an inkjet MFP. Text and lines are remarkably sharp - better compared led to exactly what we saw on the similar Canon Pixma MX340. The great color sequence causes an orange color to flesh tones, anyway. Browsers are dark at default backgrounds, yet copies look fairly vibrant, with deep blacks as well as smooth colors.
The Canon MX350 expenses per web page are above average. The MFP's standard-size products consist of a 200-page PG-210 black cartridge and also a 244-page CL-211 linked color cartridge. The high-yield options are likewise expensive. If your print quantity is reduced, these costs might be tolerable; but if you intend to publish a lot, a design with more affordable inks will certainly cost you less in the long run.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm, Color: ESAT: 4.8 ipm, 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 or Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages; ADF 30 Pages.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%.
- Print Features: 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® (v4.1) MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1) miniSD™ Card miniSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ (v4.1) microSD™ Card microSDHC™ Card CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro™ xD-Picture Card ® xD-Picture Card ®(Type M) xD-Picture Card ® (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g) (Compatible with IEEE802.11n) Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8(W).
- Weight: 19.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Setup:
- Ensure that the Canon MX350 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (eco-friendly) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Configuration switch (B) on the printer.
- Make use of the < or > switch (C) to pick Wireless LAN arrangement.
- Press the OK switch (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi light (E) brighten when the wireless link is enabled.
- The Canon MX350 printer will automatically look for compatible accessibility factors.
- Select the method that matches the screen shown on your printer.
- If the Switch Method screen is shown on the printer, however, you are unclear if your access factor or router sustains this technology, press the Stop switch.
- Cableless setup may spend some time. Internet connection could become momentarily inaccessible throughout the installation.
- Then step is total, you could use a wireless link to print even more task of your work with Canon MX350.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Mac)|