Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX300 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer lets you scan, fax, duplicate, and also print photos and also records with one easy machine. This all-in-one printer showcases a compact, streamlined layout that could scan dazzling photos with shade resolutions approximately 4800 by 1200 dpi, copy photos as well as files, or print vibrant, laser-quality text or pictures directly from memory cards, cams, DV video cameras, or camera phones in seconds.
The printer's Easy-Scroll Wheel makes the procedure a breeze, as well as the Auto-Image Deal with the feature, ensures that every picture is bright and vibrant. With this PIXMA, you could also fax at Super G3 fax rate in color and also black-and-white, as well as its memory can keep 20 speed-dial codes and obtain 50 inbound pages.
Just press the Power switch as well as reach work, thanks to the printer's helpful Quick Start style. Copies come out crisper than ever before with the system's Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology. Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.4. x8 os, this flexible printer returns by a 1-year limited producer's warranty.
It rests 18.4 inches wide, 17.3 inches deep, as well as 6.9 inches high, yet considers a light 15.5 extra pounds. The light-gray-and-black system does not have an automatic record feeder, which is unusual for office-oriented multifunctions, however not unexpected offered its small cost. It's the only one of Canon's office all-in-ones that don't provide an ADF. The scanner cover hides an A4 size scanner, as well as without an ADF, A4 is the biggest dimension initial you can scan. This printer lacks memory card slots, however, does provide a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PictBridge-compliant electronic cameras, video cameras, and also cam phones.
The paper handling is easy as well as straightforward. A paper input assistance unfolds from the top-rear edge of the printer and also stands up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper. A flap folds out from the printer's front panel to work as the resulting tray.
The Canon Pixma MX300 uses only a USB link, so it's ideal for single-user workplaces. It is compatible with both Macs and also Windows PCs, nonetheless. The task options on this multifunction printer are standard for a model at this rate point. When copying, you can reduce/enlarge between 25 percent and also 400 percent. Unique duplicate alternatives consist of sticker label text, picture repeat, 2-on-1 and also 4-on-1, borderless, and also framework remove duplicate. The frame gets rid of uses in situations where the thing being copied is smaller compared to the desired paper ( publication, as an example). Instead of printing the extra area as black, the printer ignores it, hence avoiding the waste of black ink.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y), Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager® (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 6.9 (H).
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX300 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX300 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX300 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX300.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver and User Manual Download
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX300 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX300 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX300 series User Manual (Mac)|