Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MG7120 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer delivering superior photo printing performance and incredible versatility. Optimum color dpi is an amazing 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology, six specific ink containers, consisting of gray ink for beautiful detail in your shade and also black & white images. With its innovative media handling capabilities.
The Canon Pixma MG7120 Wireless additionally enables you to publish on CDs and DVDs, as well as lots paper right into the front of the printer, so you're constantly prepared to release. It's lovely 3.5" Touchscreen LCD allows you conveniently check out, choose and also edit your photos for simple computer-free printing, while the Smart Touch System enables you to operate the printer with beautiful backlit buttons easily and only the buttons you require light up.
The MG7120 also uses Auto Power On, a convenient attribute that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send an image or paper to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD motion picture clips recorded with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital cams and also VIXIA digital cameras right into stunning prints! And also, the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you.
The PIXMA MG7120 comes with My Image Garden software that places all your preferred printing attributes, such as Special Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one, practical software application. Celebrate your brilliant memories by producing personalized prints from your gold mine of photos and also video clips. My Image Garden likewise aids you to organize your photos with schedule sight as well as the facial acknowledgment. And also, original layouts in various shade combinations, as well as patterns, help to influence your image projects. On top of that, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download independent creative projects as well as content.
Setting up and mounting the Pixma MG7120 was no different than prepping other Pixma we've seen over the past few years. After getting rid of some packaging material, we connected it in. From that factor on, illustrated tutorials on the printer's control panel LCD strolled us through each job, such as mounting the ink cartridges, joining our cordless network, as well as filling the paper tray. Afterward, we installed the drivers as well as energies from the installment CD, and also we were up and also printing within a few mins.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG7120, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG7120 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black, CLI-251 Grey.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6" or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5" x 7".
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download
|MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG7120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG7120 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7120 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG7120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7120 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|