Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG6822 is an innovative Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and excellent comfort. The MG6822 is packed with practical printing choices such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Moria and much more. The MG6822 makes it easy to publish wirelessly from nearly anywhere in the house with its hassle-free built-in Wi-Fi.
Post remarkable pictures as well as fine text papers all from our efficient five individual ink container system. The PIXMA MG6822 is an ideal printer for the tablet computer, smart device, or cloud printing as well as it starts with the Canon PRINT application.
Scanning is possible with the addition of a flatbed with the ability to take care of files as much as 8.5 x 11.7". The MG6822 showcases an optical scan resolution as much as 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be inserted right into a 19200 x 19200 dpi final photo. Copying is additionally available with this flatbed as well as the printer could create up to 99 copies each time. It will also offer users with an initial copy out time of 18 secs.
Seeing and also changing setups is easy with the 3.0" touchscreen LCD on the front panel. There are additionally SD as well as Memory Stick Duo card ports readily available for direct photo printing. And also, in addition to Wi-Fi connection, the MG6822 showcases USB 2.0 for the direct link to a computer.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Wireless Setup:
- Use the button to display Setup, then touch the right FUNCTION button.
- Use the? or? button to select Wireless LAN setup, then touch the OK button.
- Select Yes, then touch the OK button.
- Select Easy setup, then touch the OK button.
- Select the access point name you wrote down, then touch the OK button.
- Make sure that one of the below screens is displayed, then touch the right FUNCTION button.
- Enter the network key you wrote down on, then touch the left FUNCTION button.
- Make sure that the network key is correct, then touch the OK button.
- When the screen below appears, touch the OK button.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6822 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6822 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6822 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG6822 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6820 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|