Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG6620 permits you to easily print both stunning, indeterminate photos, as well as crisp papers up to 8.5" x 11" with 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi and 2pl technology. With a 3.0" LCD Touchscreen as well as built-in memory card slots, the MG6620 permits you to preview, modify as well as publish your pictures exactly on the printer.
The PIXMA MG6620 offers a selection of methods to earn smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient as well as it starts with the Canon PRINT application. The Canon PRINT application permits you to publish as well as scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile phone. With the cloud printing function, you can print straight from pick on-line cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, as well as extra, either at the printer itself or from almost anywhere with your compatible mobile phone using the free Canon PRINT application. Likewise, with Google Cloud Print you could publish from any place you are, from applications you make use of daily.
For Apple mobile phones, the MG6620 is AirPrint suitable. And to truly finish the mobile device printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print attribute lets users of choosing Android gadgets to print a photo or file by only opening up the Canon PRINT and also touching your NFC compatible Android gadget to the printer.
The MG6620 came in at 2.7 pages each minute (ppm), which is simply a tad much faster compared to the Canon MG5620, at 2.6 ppm. That's a bearable rate for light-duty printing, but it's a great deal slower compared to the Sibling MFC-J870DW (4.7 ppm) or the Sibling MFC-J470DW (4.9 ppm).
The good news is that the MG6620 is a great deal much faster about the competitors for images, balancing 53 seconds for a four by 6. That's a match for the MG5620 and a couple of secs quicker than either Sibling design.
The result high quality is regular for an inkjet MFP for text, graphics, as well as images. Writing top quality is good enough for many organization usages, falling in the middle of a tight range that consists of the vast majority of inkjet MFPs. Graphics output, similarly, is easily adequate for most home and business demands. Most people would consider it sufficient for handouts that should make an excellent impression on business clients, to share a feeling of professionalism and trust. Picture quality is approximately what you would certainly anticipate from high-quality pharmacy prints.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6620 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG6620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG6620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG6620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6620 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG6620 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|