Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG5720 is an excellent Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer offering performance, actual ease, as well as surprising top quality. The MG5720 allows you to publish both lovely, indeterminate photos, in addition to crisp documents up to 8.5-inch x 11-inch.
Unlike many printers implied for home usage, however, it provides the high-quality message, making it a more-than-reasonable option for light-duty usage as a personal office printer or the double function of house and home-office printer. Thanks to its high level of outcome top quality, it's also our Editor's Option budget plan MFP weighted substantially towards home use.
Along with the usual black- and also white-chassis variations, this moment around Canon has added some sporty two-tone models for the MG5720. You could get either a black framework with a gray scanner cover as well as a control panel face or a white chassis with a gray scan-bed cover and also panel ("MG5722"). Those are shown below.
As we have stated in the past, a lack of physical dimension, as well as weight changes from year to year generally, indicates that the updates are software-based and interior. As for differences between the MG5720 and also the next-step-up MG6820, the former has a slightly smaller sized LCD touch screen (2.5 inches, versus 3 inches). Furthermore, it has no flash memory or USB thumb drive assistance.
Added highlights include features such as a 2.5-inch LCD, which enables you to preview your pictures before you publish as well as quickly browse your printer. Plus, the reliable five private ink container system permit, you to replace only the color ink that runs out.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint10, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5720 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5720 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the instrument.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5720.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG5720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|