Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download and Support for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One delivers excellent quality, convenience, and also the convenience of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to publish and scan wirelessly practically anywhere around your house conveniently. Print beautiful, indeterminate images at home as much as 8.5-inch x 11-inch dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five specific ink containers. Have all new enjoyable with your images by adding brand-new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Plaything Video Camera, Soft Emphasis as well as Blur History before your print.
Appreciate a new sphere of printing options as MG5320 Cloud Web link lets you conveniently publish photos from on-line photo CDs CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa along with themes consisting of seasonal stationary and schedules from a compatible Canon MG5320 Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer.
The PIXMA MG5320 likewise sets you back $50 less than the Canon PIXMA MG6120 since it doesn't feature a touch-screen panel. We prefer the added touch buttons on the control panel, as they make it less complicated to find the essential switches to access a work rapidly. The top of the printer is home to the one-touch copy, scan, as well as print switches, yet you likewise obtain a physical residence switch as well as a circular dial that clicks as you scroll via menus on the 3-inch LCD. You could adjust the brightness level of the screen by navigating to the setups menu, as well as the screen can be slanted ahead and in reverse to achieve your desired seeing angle.
The MG5320 Wireless is 5.2 cents per monochrome web page and 13.4 cents per color web page, which are relatively high. For example, HP claims 4.2 cents per grayscale and 11.4 cents each color page for the Photosmart And also, while Kodak which proclaims its low ink prices as an essential attraction declares 3.7 cents each grayscale and also 11.2 cents per share web page for 2170. A percent or 2 difference each web page might not seem like much. However, they rapidly add up, particularly if you need the printer to do greater than a light task.
The PIXMA MG5320 has a lot going all out as a home (or twin function, for home as well as an office) MFP excellent image top quality, the capability to publish from multiple sources and also to hold greater than one type of paper at once. The HP Photosmart Plus is also worth thinking about as an MFP mostly for house usage. It prints excellent pictures also, has a touch screen and includes HP's ePrint and Web application capacities.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG5320, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG5320 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD:Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
|PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|