Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download and Support for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG5220 is an advanced cordless inkjet image all-in-one with a fashionable, small design supplying a great combination of efficiency and convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you easily print and scan wirelessly around the house plus the capability to print your images from suitable iPhone, iPod touch and also Android devices1,4. Take pleasure in exceptional 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi2 with 1pl and a five individual ink storage tank system to print beautiful indeterminate photos approximately 8.5" x 11" or crisp files with incredible quality while just changing the ink shade you require.
The 2.4-inch LCD is intense (perhaps even too bright) with vivid graphics as well as the highly clear message. The onscreen menus work in conjunction with three option buttons immediately below the LCD, together with a rotating round switch as well as OKAY switch that let you promptly move with the menus. The primary function switches are well marked, either with a message or visible signs. The onscreen graphics are especially useful. We located it as easy to eye the icons regarding review the detailed text underneath. The MG5220 has one of the most useful printer user interfaces we've seen.
This particular design utilizes five ink cartridges: four dye-based cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, and also black) and also one pigment-based cartridge (black). Installing them was simple, as the LCD immediately runs an animated guide when you raise the scanning unit cover to subject the within. A separate red LED turns on when each cartridge is firmly in place. On the disadvantage, the scanning device cover is pivoted in a manner that maintains it from increasing completely up so you will not have much room to maneuver. Overall, the procedure was straightforward and also reasonably pain-free.
With our 10-page mixed-text-and-graphics examination record using the standard print mode, the MG5220 completed the first web page in 16.2 secs and all ten web pages in 1 min and 42 seconds. Again, the speeds right here typically aren't scorching. However, they're still much better than average. That compares to 25.2 secs for the initial web page and two mins and also 47 sets for all ten pages with the MX350.
The MG5220 was still significantly faster compared to the MX350. Our 8.5x11-inch picture printed in 1 minute and 38 secs versus 1 min as well as 56 secs with the MX350. Our 4x6-inch film took 44.2 secs to finish versus 1 min and also five sets with the MX350. These numbers place the MG5220 amongst the fastest inkjets we've examined when printing photos.
Duplicate and also scan rates were much more competitive. We had the ability to copy a full page of the monochrome message in just 11.2 secs. Switching to color, our duplicate of a mixed-text-and-graphics record page was completed in 22.2 seconds. And also scanning a full page of monochrome text took just 10.9 secs.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5220 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Mac OSX Printer Driver|
|MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|