Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One supplies amazing top quality, flexibility, and also the simplicity of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to publish quickly and also scan wirelessly essentially anywhere around your house. Print beautiful, borderless pictures in your home up to 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and also the advertised excellent ink cartridges.
The Pixma MG3120 is simple, though it lacks an LCD, so you'll have to use the USB link to do the wireless setup (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Configuration on your router). The documents are excellent, and the control panel is necessary: A two-digit LED shows duplicate quantity and messages, as well as Canon, offers plainly classified buttons and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and also maintenance jobs.
Publish records as well as web pages with crisp, clear text as well as lively colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to print on both sides of the paper instantly and also could help in reducing paper use as well as an expense by up to 50%.
View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated image evaluation and also area-by-area information adjustment, automatically. And also, you could publish as well as scan JPEG and PDF documents wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices while enjoying a new means to fill your authentic Canon ink as well as paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3120, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3120 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" ®;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download
|MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3120 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3120 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|