Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG2920 is a portable Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that uses real comfort and also remarkable price. Copy, scan and also print from basically anywhere around your house with its wireless capacity. And also with a maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2920 allows you to create beautiful prints in your home. The PIXMA MG2920 includes the excellent benefit of the Canon Print Application. The Canon Print App makes it very easy to print photos or records straight from your mobile phone from practically anywhere.
Images as well as files are refined quickly, with print rates of 8.0 photos each minute (ipm) for black as well as 4.0 pictures per minute (ipm) for colour.3 Various other functions include Auto Power On a convenient option that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or record to be printed, minimizing power consumption. And also, Quiet Setting allows you publish silently without disturbing others.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to); Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dp.
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG2920 wireless setup:
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.
- When the following screen appears, click [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- The next screen indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Select [Set up network connection via USB], then click [Next].
- When the next screen appears, connect your printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear.
- When the following screen appears, disconnect your printer from your computer and click [Next].
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that the equipment is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download
|MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|