Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG2120 Wireless boasts quickly as well as efficient top quality printing, scanning as well as duplicating. With its user-friendly FastFront system, changing both inks as well as paper is simple.
Perfect for the budget plan mindful this easy, compact All-In-One is simple to set up as well as is optimal for daily printing, scanning and duplicating. Developed to print files, internet material as well as images rapidly and easily, the inexpensive Canon MG2120 integrates outstanding worth with signature Canon photo quality, allowing you to utilize the printer efficiently, as commonly as you were such as.
Canon's efficiency specifications for the Canon PIXMA MG2120 are modest and also, therefore, more probable, to be honest. It declares black text rates of as much as 8.4 ppm and also under examination we saw 6.8 ppm on our 5-page text document, rising to 6.9 ppm on the 20-page one. These are close to cases as well as fair rates wherefore is a spending plan maker. Color speeds aren't so appealing.
The PIXMA MG2120 Publishing our 5-page black text and also color visuals web page created merely 1.7 ppm, versus a specification of 4.8 ppm. This was primarily as a result of a series of stops briefly throughout printing when the printer appeared to be not doing anything. We repeated the examination, to inspect it wasn't an aberration, as well as saw a similar time. We anticipate pauses in duplex print to permit ink drying out, yet they are uncommon in single-sided print.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: 7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7W x 12.0D x 6.0H.
- Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 90-day toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG2120.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2120.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG2120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG2120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG2120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG2120 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG2120 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG2120 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG2120 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.