Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 includes a revamped control panel and a much more user-friendly interface. The iPF6350 is outfitted with a massive 160GB hard drive, geared to enhance performance in high volume printing and streamlined operations while allowing for faster processing of large documents as well as the capability to reprint work directly from the printer. To increase printing alternatives and abilities, the iPF6350 printer comes packed with Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photo Professional, and Microsoft Office. To enhance flexibility, the iPF6350 has a media arrangement device which enables clients not just to utilize existing Canon-branded media, but additionally with 3rd party media. Made for effectiveness, integrity, and above all top quality, the iPF6350 is the specialist's solution to superior high-quality big format prints. It has an 8-24" cut sheet and roll and leading and first hand-operated loading feed. Determining 39.1 x46.4 x34.3", it is still small even at 146 lbs.
The Canon iPF6350 is an ideal upgrade for your dated large format printer. The printer itself is built on a somewhat rigid frame, eliminating the trembles that appear to afflict other printers, which rationally need to help produce better accuracy in printing. Loading of paper is quickly achieved using a core (2 or 3") for roll paper and back and front loading for cut sheet, the last being suggested for thicker media. It is widely utilized by professionals in the digital photography, visuals arts, and roofing industries. 24-inch large construction printer was intended for professionals in the graphic, art, digital photography and proofing markets that look for the essential feasible standards for quality-control and image reproduction. A more substantial color spectrum is created by a 12-Color LUCIA EX-SPOUSE pigment ink collection, raising the achievable color gamut by around 20% from the previous imagePROGRAF 12-color series.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 comes bundled with different plug-ins, including Adobe Photoshop, and includes a media setup device that lets users utilize mostly all kinds of third party media. Additions like high accuracy print modes, built-in calibration, a much more user-friendly control panel and an accounting supervisor make the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF 6350 excellent for professional printing demands. If you desire a large format printer that almost never jams, is fast, and is trustworthy in every way, this is an excellent choice. Canon asserts that the new inks with their papers have severely lowered "metamerism" and bronzing, the previous being the change of shades in print under different lights and the latter being the differential in the surface of various ink thickness on the impression. In our tests, we discovered that this is hugely paper-reliant and lack of use of proper profiling can increase the possibility of both banes to a printer's existence. When account and print surface area are matched, and paper quality is high, I can state that neither problem elevated its ugly head.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 practically has no drawbacks, except that replacement cartridges can be costly (yet that's not unusual for these type of printers). Likewise, you could buy the stand and the paper catch if you have absolutely nothing to place this printing giant on. Possibly the most useful attribute of the iPF6350 and iPF6300 printers for photographers is the print plug-in for Photoshop and Canon's Digital Photo Professional (DPP) software. We tested utilizing the Photoshop plug-in, as those using this printer are probably not limited to shooting only with Canon cameras. To access this, when you have the image open in Photoshop, you most likely to File > Export. The menu atop the dialog box could stroll you with the actions, beginning with Main via Support. In the Main page you get to see the format of the image on the paper dimension you have picked, then you choose the media type.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6300S Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 12-Color 24-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, All colors: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): , 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Compatibility: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA EX ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: 160GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet and Roll: 8-24.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24 (610 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 47 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: (with stand): 39.1 (H) x 46.4 (W) x 34.3 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 146 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby: 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity - 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-05), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-16), Ink Tanks (PFI-105).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Accounting Manager.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.83 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 Windows (32/64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|