Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e, big format imaging system is an inexpensive scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level individuals. With a 36" full scanner the iPF770 MFP L36e is ideal for low-volume subcontractors, primary education and learning, layout workplaces, building companies and reproduction businesses. The lightweight scanner and portable style enable easy setup is also the tiniest settings. The straightforward control panel has photo symbols for easy identification of the scanner procedures. This system is for those who do not need the sophisticated performance of the MFP M40 imaging system. The brand-new Le Series enhances the current MFP M40 line of product by supplying an item that provides standard scan-to-copy capacities at a cost-effective rate. Big format printing doesn't indicate a massive footprint in the office. This light-weight MFP delivers a significant efficiency, with its new, slim framework. With the ability to scan to a USB tool, networked drive or even the cloud, the iPF770 MFP L36e offers a wide variety of options to suit all process.
The Canon iPF770 MFP L36e includes a convenient touch screen, ensuring straightforward simplicity of use procedure and quick accessibility to its essential functions. Providing more than just the scan-to-copy performance, this imaging system gives you the ability to scan to USB, check to copy and archive, block to multipage PDF and scan to your PC, also, to minimize and expand photos. With three various high-quality modes offered, you can choose Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are developing. This is the best system for those that do not call for the advanced performance of the MFP M40 imaging system. The brand-new L series compliments the existing MFP M40 product by supplying a product that uses standard scan-to-copy capabilities at a cost-effective price. Satisfying more than merely the scan-to-copy performance, this imaging system offers you the capacity to scan to USB, browse to your PC, also, to decrease and increase the size of images. With three different top quality settings available, you could pick Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are producing.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e system comes available with easy to use software options all set to meet your printing needs. Straight Print & Share, Canon's cloud website solution, and batch printing software is readily available as a download and enables files to be published, downloaded and install, shared and distributed from practically everywhere in the world! Also downloadable is a mobile line app, imagePROGRAF Print Advantage, which allows for PDFs in extension to JPEGs and PNGs to be distributed with use of an Apple iPad. The Accounting Manager software (COMPUTER just) enables you to track work costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office allows for files developed with Word, Excel or PowerPoint to be quickly printed in large format. Creating custom signage has never been more straightforward with Canon's consisted of PosterArtist Lite poster development software, these simple-to-use software instructions have you developing expert big format prints promptly in just four easy to adhere to actions.
The imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e is an inexpensive solution for supplying easy-to-use scan-to-copy/file capabilities for the entry-level user. Developed for basic operation, this MFP has intuitive software and hardware making the learning contour very little for those brand-new to large format scanning. The Audit Manager software program (COMPUTER just) allows you to track job prices, during the Publish Plugin for Microsoft? Does office provide for records developed with Word?, Excel? Or PowerPoint? To be comfortably published in big format. Developing custom-made indicators has never been more straightforward with Canon's contained PosterArtist Lite poster creation software application. Supercharge workplace productivity with the iPF770 MFP L36e's intelligent time-saving functions, including simultaneous scan ability and duplicating while printing. Numerous LED illumination and Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system make confident a skilled, high-quality all-around performance across scan, copy and reproduce tasks.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e Specifications:
- PRINTER TYPE: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- NUMBER OF NOZZLES: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- NOZZLE PITCH: 1,200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- PRINTER DRIVER OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8.1/10), Mac (OS10.6.8-10.10x).
- STANDARD INTERFACES: USB 2.0 High-Speed 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- INK DROPLET SIZE: 4 picoliters.
- INK CAPACITY: 130ml per color.
- INK DROPLET SIZE: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- COLOR SET: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- BUFFER RAM: 256 MB.
- HARD DRIVE: N/A.
- MEDIA WIDTH: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- MEDIA THICKNESS: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- MAXIMUM ROLL PRINT-LENGTH: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters), Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- MAXIMUM MEDIA ROLL DIAMETER: 5.9" (150mm).
- BORDERLESS PRINTING WIDTH: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), B1(728mm), A0(841mm).
- PAPER FEED METHOD: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- LANGUAGES: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- NOISE LEVEL APPROX: Operation: 47 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (with basket open).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 139 lbs. withstand.
- POWER SOURCE: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off 0.5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- USER-REPLACEABLE ITEMS: Print Head (PF-04)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10)Ink Tanks (PFI-107: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share1, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, ScanApp Le -PC only, Optimized Module for AutoCAD6
- SCANNER TYPE: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology.
- SCAN ACCURACY: +/- 0.20%.
- SPEED: 3 is monochrome, 1 is color (Copy, Standard Mode).
- OPTICAL RESOLUTIONS: 600 dpi.
- MAX DOCUMENT SIZE: Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width), Length: 50 inch, Thickness: 0.5mm.
- STANDARD INTERFACE: (Scan USB): USB 2.0, (Scan Network): Gigabit Ethernet.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36e Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|Icon Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|