Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 is created for 36" broad layout printing. It could check paper dimensions as huge as 41x96 inches. It has full-color printing assistance and also it utilizes advanced plotting and printing technology for producing high-resolution outputs at 2400x1200 dpi. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 has an automatic roll feed which permits simple substitute of print media as required. It has a primary USB interface, and it includes a high-resolution color scanner with maximum check resolutions up to 600 dpi. This option gives a fast as well as an efficient system for printing, copying, archiving and distributing maps, drawings, makings, website, and facilities monitoring strategies, style and also format evidence, posters and even more. This Multi-Function Product's sophisticated M40 scanner adds convenience to the item capabilities with the ability to scan papers approximately 2mm thick, permitting individuals to check greater than just technological papers. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the entire Scan-to-Copy, File, Share Cloud procedure for individuals of all experience levels.
The Canon iPF765 MFP M40 likewise includes Canon's Straight Print & Share, a cloud-portal software service that enables the watching, sharing as well as printing of documents from throughout the globe, and allows you to accumulate to 5GB of complimentary storage space via your Google account. The versatile Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 36-inch big layout 5-color printer is made for use by experts in a selection of different markets including Computer-Aided Design (CAD); Architecture, Design, and Building And Construction (AEC); Geographical Information System (GIS) and also other technological paper specialist areas to create large technical documents or posters in color. The included software energies can be made use of in a range of markets and also applications such as in the local signs industry along with necessary office atmospheres. The iPF765 MFP M40 provides the adaptability as well as flexibility should be used in a wide range of markets as well as applications, all in one new bundle.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 does a general layout imaging system that is developed to be a complete Scan-to-Copy, Documents, Share Cloud solution. The method includes an imagePROGRAF iPF765 large layout printer, M40 large layout scanner, MFP stand, computer, SmartWorks MFP Software as well as a significant touch-screen screen. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 does a considerable style printer created to produce premium quality as well as beautiful stories for CAD, AEC, ECAD, as well as MCAD applications. It even supplies multifunction features, which includes adaptability to the unit. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 is the best-made use of in highly requiring office environments as well as is optimal not just for printing plots but for duplicating and also archiving, also, along with successfully distributing illustrations, maps, renderings, monitoring strategies, posters, and proofs. This version is not the most inexpensive to possess, yet is well worth the financial investment for workgroups.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 is the very best choice for graphics-heavy workplaces seeking a large-format printer that supplies essential multifunction functions. It offers individuals with a flexible imaging service that includes an easy to use a large-format scanner and also photocopier able to scan to various data styles, including TIFF, JPEG, and PDF. Also, the device features a large touchscreen interface for straightforward controls. An environmentally-conscious method with fully front-accessible procedures permits flush to wall surface installation, first filling paper to browsing via an intuitive control panel; the iPF780/ iPF785 MFP simplifies the design process. A boosted hard disk ability on the iPF785 MFP enhances the printing workflow by bearing the handling work on the printer to improve total print handling times. Gigabit Ethernet support as typical on both models supplies the flexibility & flexibility needed to be made use of in a wide range of industries and also applications, all in one neat bundle.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15, 360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7) Macintosh® (OS10.4.11-10.7).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm) Roll Feed: 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59 (18 meters) Cut Sheet: 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 34.3 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 139lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less Standby 5W or less Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C) Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-07), Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)Scanner Scanner Type Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology. Scan Accuracy +/- 0.1% Resolution 48-bit 1200dpi optical / 9600dpi maximum Max. Document Size Width: 42 inches, Scan Width: 40 inches, Length: 96 inches, Thickness: 2mm.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|SmartWorks MFP Scanner Solution|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Manual for MFP All In One PC|
|User Manual for SmartWorks MFP|