Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 is focused on company customers seeking an affordable printer for their GIS, CAD, AEC, as well as various other large style tasks. It is incorporated with the most recent technology for even more precise as well as quick hard copies. Some individuals experience insufficient after-sales support, though. Considering much lighter than its precursors at 39 kg, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 is a renovation from previous layouts. It uses the PF-01 printhead by Full-lithography inkjet nozzle architecture (Canon FINE) print technology. The optimum print resolution for the iPF700 printer is 2400x1200 dpi. Criterion interfaces consist of Ethernet as well as built-in USB 2.0. Borderless printing is supported. Users are supplied with two paper feeding approaches first loading handbook and backloading roll. This tool gauges 43.2 x59.3 x29.6 inches.
The new 5-color Canon iPF700 36" printer is developed with the CAD and business individual in mind. This printer is a perfect solution for the AEC, CAD, GIS, archive, reproduction and office markets. With brand-new technical breakthroughs the ability to quickly as well as precisely create Maps, Style Layouts, Posters, Photographs, Art Reproductions as well as a lot more, has never been more natural. This ingenious gadget employs a new 5-color dye/pigment responsive ink with cyan, magenta, yellow as well as black color ink and two channels of pigment matte black, indicating text is sharper, line drawings are more clear, and also posters are much more vibrant. The advancements that were integrated into this printer please the many needs of the marketplaces they are made use of it. The L-COA picture processor is devoted to the imagePROGRAF and is exclusively developed to drive the most effective top quality outcome at the highest available rates.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 brand-new ink system contains four dye color inks as well as a 2-channel matte black pigment ink. Doubling the matte black is utilized for maximum black thickness and also speed. An additional essential function of each of this gadget is the new high-density 1" print head that increases the speed of printing and even improves longevity. The print head packs over 15,000 nozzles, which boosts the accuracy of the gadget, in addition to the consistency of the output.5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System - consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black color ink and two networks of pigment matte black. Dual Matte Black - Increasing the matte black is utilized for optimal black thickness and speed. Solitary Print Heads with FINE technology - Includes an ultra-high density 15,360 nozzle print head with ultra little ink drops (4 pl), supplying smooth and lovely rank. Indeterminate Printing - 4 sided side to border printing, only with roll media. Non-firing Discovery, as well as Payment Function - when obstructed or non-firing nozzles, are found the print head cleaning cycle is immediately implemented. If the nose remains blocked, the iPF700 will instantly make up by rerouting the ink to working nozzles.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF700 optional Firewire user interface contributes to speedier outcomes when printing with the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700. The five colors with the 1200 dpi x 2-row nozzle pitch make sure high quality and vibrant graphics and also crisp-looking text. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 operates silently at 50 dBA, births a Power Celebrity qualification, and also utilizes a non-firing detection and settlement feature, which instantly cleanses print heads when they are blocked. The price is one of the significant disadvantages of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700. Some customers assume it is overpriced yet does not carry out according to their assumptions. Some knowledgeable equipment mistake while setting up the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 and also were dissatisfied by the lack of client assistance.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Print Head: PF-01, Technology: FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering).
- Number of Nozzles: Matte Black: 5,120 Nozzles, Other Colors:2,560 Nozzles per Color, 5 colors Total.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi x 2 rows.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.46.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed (Built-in) 10/100Base-T/TX, (Optional)IEEE1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml Per Tank.
- Ink Droplet Size: 5 colors, Dye: Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), Black (K)Pigment: Matte Black (MBK).
- Media Width: 10 - 36 (Roll), 8 - 36 (Cut).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8 mm (2.8-31.4 mil).
- Front Loading Manual Feed: Rear Loading Roll Feed.
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: (Roll Media Only)10, 13, 14, 16, 17, B4 (10.12/257mm), A2 (16.54/420mm), B2 (20.28/515mm), A1 (23.38/594mm) 24 (609mm), B1 (28.66/728mm), A0 (33.11 /841mm), 36 (914mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Front Loading Manual Feed, Rear Loading Roll Feed.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less, Standby: 30 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.3 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 43.2 x 59.3 x 29.6.
- Weight: Approximately 86 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 160W or less, Standby 6.8W or less (13W or less when EB-05 installed), Power Off Less than 1W (Executive Order Compliant).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation), User-replaceable items, Print Head (PF-01)Ink Tanks (PFI-102)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-07).
- Software Included: Printing Software Printer Driver 2006, HDI Driver for AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2000 - 2006, Printer Driver Extra Kit4(Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), Applications, PosterArtist 2006, Utilities, Media Configuration Tool, GARO Device Setup Utility, Device Status, GARO Status Monitor, Remote UI, Printer Language, GARO (Canon PROPRIETARY), Software RIP, PhotoPRINT Select for imagePROGRAF.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working regularly again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Update Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Direct Print & Share (pdf)|