Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 24" large construction printer provide energetic full-bleed posters, clear text records and also crisp sketch quickly and swiftly. Its 24" output will thrill clients and colleagues by interacting visual layouts with eye-catching color and also critical information. The imagePROGRAF iPF610 features a Responsive Ink system containing four highly colorfast dye inks - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow as high as Black - plus two systems of pigment-based matte black. The printer uses the five color technology with Canon's FINE print system. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 is power efficient to run and also flaunts versatile connection, from high-speed USB 2.0 to an optional IEEE 1394 Firewire alternative. The printer could likewise be linked using 10/100 Base-T/TX Ethernet. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 has dye-pigment reactive inks, a standard 256 MB of memory, and steps 38.9 inches high, 39 inches deep, as well as 39.3 inches wide.
The Canon iPF610 is a reliable as well as a flexible alternative for organizations that require durable large format printing. Nevertheless, it is a little bit prone to system problems. The new imagePROGRAF iPF610 has a big LCD panel and operates with a reduced quantity of noise, which means higher ease of procedure as well as more versatility in numerous environments. The iPF610 gives both top quality and performance, required by today's market with the L-COA controller - the mind of the imagePROGRAF iPF series. The L-COA controller, together with the 5-color Reactive Ink system, is made to own the very best quality output at the most significant feasible rates. The iPF610 has on-board support for HP-GL/2 and also HP RTL files. It prints on a spectrum of media plus the inclusion of printing/application software programs gives the flexibility and also versatility should be utilized in a wide variety of industries as well as applications, done in one captivating plan.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 incorporates Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system for an ideal lead to your organization. The Canon print head offers reproduction of 1200 dpi, a four pl droplet size and also an excellent total amount of 15,360 nozzles. The five-color reactive ink system improves the high quality of prints by making sure that there is much less blood loss as well as firm picture consistency, consequently supplying outcome that preserves a lot more accuracy and also intensity-- nonetheless described. This tool is applauded for its bigger LCD panel and quieter function. It publishes fast as a result of its 256 MB RAM, as well as there are different paper feeding options to sustain a series of media. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 runs well on Mac systems and also generates excellent quality and too vibrant prints.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF610 has been made to provide the quality line rendering and performance required for professional CAD usage. The structure on the success of its precursor the iPF600, the iPF610 currently uses full assistance for specialist CAD documents layouts HP-GL/2, HP RTL data layouts in addition to giving an HDI driver for Windows. A sizeable 256MB memory makes certain also the most intricate of data can be conveniently processed. For an expensive wide-format printer, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 is bothersome and too vulnerable to errors that could get in the way of performance. Paper jam, as well as sensor failings, can create the iPF610 to stop working entirely. Technical assistance is unsatisfactory, inning accordance with some customers. The Canon iPF610 does not utilize high-yield inks, and substitutes are expensive. The roll feeder requires renovation, as well, because it tends to pick up paper incorrectly. The printer weighs heavy at practically 68 kg (with stand). The bundled Postermaker software is incompatible with Mac operating systems.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 24-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows®(2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit), MAC(OS9, OS10).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink, Color Set, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 256 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet and Roll: 8 - 24, Cassette: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.08 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Cassette: 0.08 - 0.3mm (3.2 - 11.8mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24 (610 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Cassette: Up to 250 Sheets (Letter, Plain Paper), front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 38.9 (H) x 39.3 (W) x 39 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 149.9 lbs with the stand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15° - 30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-16).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|