Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma G2500 is a portable device that provides a triumvirate of features-- printing, copying, and scanning-- in one location. It is a terrific choice for low-output office areas where space goes to a premium. Perfect for use within a residence, home office, as well as small business settings, suitable for any customer with them, should print both function records and also photos. Our multi-function device has different web page yields of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages, indicating you could delight in substantial financial savings with low printing expenses. Improve the top quality of your prints with our high-quality pigment black ink and color dyes, to help you in producing amazingly sharp texts as well as gorgeous, dynamic pictures. Also, enables you to delight in publishing indeterminate 4 x 6" images in about 60 seconds.
The Canon G2500 Series has been constructed with the layout at its leading edge, our front dealing with ink containers are easy to replenish making it straightforward to track ink levels, making sure that you're never captured off guard. While our compact, as well as contoured designs, permit full combination into a home/office environment. Designed in classic black plastic with pleasing rounded lines, this Canon Pixma G2500 is a tabletop style that includes print, scan and copy functions in a single compact device. The Canon Pixma G2500 weighs in a 5.8 kg and also measures 445 millimeters broad by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high, making it a space-saving option for smaller office spaces. The printer, scanner, and even photocopier unit includes a front-load paper tray and integrates a foldaway output rack that helps in reducing the impact of the device when not in use.
The Canon Pixma G2500 is capable of printing, scanning as well as duplicating, making it an excellent all-in-one remedy for lower-output settings such as the home office. The printer can attain resolutions of as much as 4,800 dots per inch (dpi) by 1,200 dpi and also prints in both grayscales (black and white) as well as color. The printer could accomplish rates of around 8.8 impressions per min in grayscale and even around five impacts each min in color. Utilizing the appropriate paper, the printer is likewise with the ability to create photo prints at a speed of around 60 seconds for every ten-centimeter by the 15-centimetre photo. The scanner could attain resolutions of as much as 600dpi by 1,200 dpi with a check speed of about 19 seconds and also a maximum document size of 216 millimeters by 297 millimeters. The Canon Pixma G2500 can create up to 21 duplicates at once at a speed of around 1.7 impacts each min and also features a fit-to-page feature. High-yield ink bottles create commercial printing.
The PIXMA G2500 series Pixma printers have brand-new 'MegaTank' technology - this includes ink containers that you refill with a bottle when they obtain low. The compact nature of the Canon G2500 limitations media inputs, which can indicate much more manual feeding for more significant work, while the wired link could limit print versatility within the office environment. We have worked to make sure that our printing system stays stable during high volume printing through improvements in our FINE print head and also technology which makes certain air does not penetrate into the ink tube system. Our team believes that everyone must be able to create gorgeous prints, easily. Our integration of the software 'My Image Garden' makes it fundamental for you to organize, type as well as edit photos, so you could quickly obtain the prints you require.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2500 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 32 sec, sESAT: Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G2500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|G2500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G2500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|G2500 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|