Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS5053 has a great attribute for ease of access. With this printer, printing the photographs will certainly not be challenging. You do not have to transfer images from your cam or gadget to your COMPUTER for the very first time. This printer currently supplies an SD card slot and also can be printed by straight accessing the panels on the display. This printer additionally already sustains the straight printing of particular cams that currently supports the wireless connection. Naturally, this will certainly additionally be a good advantage. PIXMA TS5053 Series's incorporated Wi-Fi implies you can publish from your practical tool or computer system making use of support for Android, iOS; Google Cloud Publish as well as Windows 10 Mobile. You could similarly share all your recommended minutes from your Wi-Fi made it possible for a webcam, or utilizing the integrated SD card slot.
The Canon TS5053 Wireless multifunction inkjet printers high-quality shade printing, with portable multifunctional performance such as scanning and also copying, with wireless connection and also Web access solution, lovely print photos or are files, Clear text. Simple touch display wise 7.5 cm which offers a quick, as well as straightforward printing straight from USB and also Wi-Fi link cord or SD card, has built-in Wi-Fi offers you print from a mobile phone/ Tablet computer or computer system with the assistance for AirPrint Android or Google Cloud Print of Apple, including Mopria as well as Windows Mobile 10, only with the Canon printing application. High-quality printing provides a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 4800 dpi, Canon inkjet printing technology, both only five inks, favorite printing a cost-effective printing, optional high-capacity ink cartridges XL Of Canon. Canon TS5050 has access to shadow services making use of PIXMA Web link Clouds, using Canon's print application-- Social Networks and also Internet Access Provider, and lugs a photo/scan file to Google Drive.
The Canon PIXMA TS5053 is certainly the good one. This printer will undoubtedly provide you with satisfaction in producing. With all the five split printer ink modern-day technology as well as cartridges of Good printer cartridge, after that stamping images, SMS message and also pictures are not desperate to complete. The marking results will likely be so amazing. If you're searching for a below- £ 100 printer that's brimming with functions, then the Canon Pixma TS5053 can appeal to you. This all-in-one inkjet ends up wonderful-quality black message documents, however just how well does it manage other print works? As well as is it efficient with ink? We sent it to our laboratory for professional testing, so keep reading for our Canon Pixma TS5053 testimonial.
The PIXMA TS5053 Series fasts as well as simple to use thanks to an upgraded interface. Of the printer display to the Canon PRINT app, you could currently indulge in regular printing as well as scanning with all your photos as well as documents. Economical rate, exceptional modern-day technology. PIXMA TS5053 Collection's PENALTY ink jet print head, as well as five singular inks, print every picture in magnificently intricate detail. Catch your much-loved cultural media sites closes thanks to PIXMA Cloud Web link as well as square paper help. Download and install as well as install the Canon print application as well as print straight from Facebook as well as Instagram taking advantage of Canon's 13x13 centimeters (5" x5") Photo Paper. testing. You might not remove the photos via your gadget or digicam on your Desktop computer at first. This printer already provides you SD card port and also you could publish straight using the panels from the screen. This printing gadget also currently supports marking from some video cameras that previously can handle wi-fi connection. Obviously, this may likewise be the high gain.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing
- Manual operation: Cartridges And Yields.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document: Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 4000 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2145 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4350 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 257 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 294 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Wireless Direct, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5053 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.