Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX926 inkjet printers are relatively monolithic they don't have paper trays extending from the front or top or back so that you could push them right against the rear of a shelf. She has every surface ended up in a shiny black plastic, which looks excellent however is among the greatest fingerprint magnets we have experienced. It takes a reasonable quantity of job to keep the MX926 looking clean with regular use if you care sufficient to do so. Inbuilt Wi-Fi networking is expressed up with by notified Ethernet, and USB 2.0 for straight COMPUTER link. The likewise has a 33.6 kbps fax; if your company still should fax stuff, this considerably decreases the kind of printers you can select from, so it's good to see the MX926 include it for comfort.
The Canon MX926 is outlined in a way that makes it easy to use there are no huge surprises up below. There's a huge 250-sheet plain document input tray at the printer's forward base, with a 20-sheet dedicated variable-size paper plate slightly better up. The printer's product tray stands out initiated immediately when there's a print task pending, although it does not close afterward. Get beautiful color and false information at a print resolution of 9,600 x 2,400 DPI thanks to 1PL superior print-head technology. Operating at 15 images per minute in black and also ten pictures each minute in color, you could even produce image laboratory high-quality prints in around 21 secs. Up top, the printer has a flatbed scanner with the ability of 2400x4800dpi, with a maximum sheet dimension a little larger than A4. There's a 30-sheet automatic paper feeder for the scanner head, also, as well as it's duplex-capable which makes digitizing a multi-page, dual-sided paper far simpler compared to on a non-duplex-capable version.
The Canon PIXMA MX926 is a reasonably natural, albeit moderately included, process. Getting it outside of the box for the first time implies removing all the orange plastic transport tape-- it's a fun video game discovering everything-- and removing the clingfilm keeping the shiny black exterior immaculate. As soon as that's done, you have reached connect it right into the power and start it for the very first time before setting up the ink cartridges, then comply with the steps presented on the printer's display cover. Following you've obtained the cartridges installed, the MX926 experiences a five-minute placement procedure, then a five-minute head cleaning-- this is quite a wait. The how particulars time we used to install the printer's drivers on our Windows 8 test-bench. The driver plan is lightweight at around 40MB-- and also you could pick not to set up any extra software if you do not want it.
The PIXMA MX926 has a quiet setting that can be made it possible for, slowing down print speeds a little however maintaining your ears the noise of the print-head whizzing back and forth. We left this on for everything yet our printing speed-test-- given the alternative, we would indeed select a quiet printer over a quick one any day. You could additionally establish the peaceful setting to activate and off at particular times of day-- when you're working in your home office at night with kids around, having the printer as silent and inconspicuous as feasible is an amusing action. The printer's controls are set out dealing with a little upwards on the top, so they package to be conveniently seen when the printers were sitting on a desk at waistline level or over. There's an enormous 3-inch color screen, as well as a four-by-three grid of shiny black squares that illuminate with icons depending on which part of the printer's menu system you remain in. It's a simple concept that's even more receptive than a touchscreen as well as less sophisticated to see from a country or without checking out glasses.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX926 Specifications:
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Print technology: Inkjet.
- Display: 7.5cm color TFT display with Dual Function Panel.
- Wired connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Email printing.
- App available: PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Compatible cartridges: Black: Canon CLI-551BK, Pigment black: Canon PGI-550PGBK, Colour: Canon CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y.
- Average compatible cartridge yield: Black - Up to 375 pages, Colour - Up to 333 pages, (XL & XXL cartridges available).
- Print resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Pages per minute (black & white): Up to 15 ipm.
- Pages per minute (colour): Up to 10 ipm.
- Page format: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope (DL, No.10), 20x25cm, 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Double-sided printing: Manual.
- Type of scanner: Flatbed ADF & CIS Scanner.
- Scan resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Scan speed: 14 seconds per scan.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Yes (with My Image Garden).
- Paper tray capacity: 250 sheets (lower cassette), 20 sheets (upper cassette).
- Colour: Black.
- System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows RT, OS X 10.6.8 onwards.
- Software included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Quick Menu with Creative Park Premium access.
- Accessories included: Power cable, RJ-45 cable, User manual, Set-up guide.
- Dimensions: 231 x 491 x 396 mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 11.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX926 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX926 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX926 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX926 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX926 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX926 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX926 series Scanner Driver(MacOS 10.12). (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8). (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX926 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX926 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.