Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX534 control panel is set into the leading edge of the ADF as well as is well set out for the features the maker supplies. The four switches on the left switch between copy, fax, scan and also setting modes, as well as in the center is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD show. Although this has no backlight, we had no difficulty reading it under regular above lighting. Bring efficiency to your office with this trendy cloud made it possible for All-In-One supplying outstanding high-quality print, copy, scan as well as fax features. Sharing features between various PCs is easy utilizing wireless connection. The little FastFront style simplifies paper loading as well as in substitute. With built-in Gain access to Factor mode, this printer could create a network on demand enabling you to wirelessly print from and also scan to smartphones or tablet contraptions direct to the printer externally accessing a safe and secure Wi-Fi network.
The Canon MX534 showcases an option of connectivity qualities, with Wi-Fi, Online search engine Cloud Print and also Apple Inc AirPrint ™ aid, making publishing from different gadgets very easy. Additionally, by getting the Canon PIXMA Stamping Alternatives iPhone app, users could pick photos to be published out in numerous sizes and also on a variety of documents, directly from a mobile phone or tablet computer PC. The MX543 likewise attributes Straight Disc Stamping, with a range of web themes for disc labels. With PIXMA MX534 Cloud Link you could print photos and also documents from cloud solutions like Evernote as well as Dropbox utilizing just your smart device as well as Canon PRINT application. The same app lets you delight in publishing from, and scanning to, your smart tools anywhere in the office or home. Apple AirPrint and including Google Cloud Print assistance is additionally provided.
Canon's PIXMA MX534 beautiful ink technology ensures quick, remarkable top quality printing whenever-- from brilliant and also glossy graphics to organization files of superior clarity. Take pleasure in A4 record print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm value, and an A4 color side duplicates in around 24 seconds and 10x15cm borderless image in approx. 46 secs. Print more for less. Optional XL cartridges provide significantly extra pages and also last longer in between ink replacements-- excellent if you frequently write - offering up to 50% cost savings each web page compared with their standard matching. Auto 2-sided printing reduces the quantity of document you make use of as well as develops professional double-sided files. Folding underneath the assembly of the front cover provides access to both cartridge owners, one for black and also the various other tri-color ink. They glide in from the front after you have clicked down a clamp bar, which is raised to hold them in position.
The PIXMA MX534 For optimum performance, a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder makes scanning, duplicating or faxing of big files fast as well as very comfortable. With the USB port, you can save checked records directly to USB memory stick. At the behind left of the front panel is a single socket for the link to a USB drive. This can be made use of to scan pictures from the flatbed or ADF, though there's no center to print from USB, which is a shame. The provided software offers to scan and also to print, and there are additionally Canon energies for writing to the maker remotely from the Cloud and also to write off iOS and Android games. The PIXMA MX535 has an only USB connection at the rear, yet also wireless with fast as well as easy WPS setup.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX534 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min): ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Pigment Black), CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-441XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS: BK (Pigment Black), Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, USB flash memory port.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter).
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Applications Support, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA MX534 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX534 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX534 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX534 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX534 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX534 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.