Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP5200R supports both Ethernet as well because of wireless connection. It provides photo-centric alternatives and also can produce excellent top quality message at quick speeds. The device is nearly identical to the older IP5200 and also can be utilized with both Windows as well as Mac. also uses five different ink cartridges, with two different blacks for crisper text as well as better pictures. This model receives on the pricey side, however, as well as running expenses are a bit high. Including a sleek silver finish (similar to various other versions in the same order), the Canon Pixma iP5200R possesses dual input trays for much more reliable paper handling, in addition to an auto duplexer that supports individuals to reuse paper. It, however, has USB as the typical user interface. Nonetheless, unlike the earlier designs, the configured for wireless connectivity and network set-up, making it suitable for work spaces with numerous computer systems.
|Canon PIXMA iP5200R|
The Canon iP5200R additionally flaunts excellent image resolution (as high as 9600x2400 dpi). It could create 4x6 inch color photos in as fast as 36 seconds. The printer becomes a typical price of 30 ppm in black and white and also as much as 24 ppm in color. Output quality for the message is more than appropriate. Over half of our examination font styles were conveniently legible at four factors, with only one extremely stylized font needing 12 elements for easy readability. Unless you have to print text at uncommonly small dimensions, you should not have any problems. Plainly, if you want the highest possible consequence quality, the iP5200R is the wrong choice. The quality is good enough for most objectives, and also the balance of speed, top quality, and also features suffice to earn the iP5200R an appealing option.
The Canon PIXMA iP5200R ink level symbols in the standing display are small and not very accurate, remaining at the very same levels for extended periods then all of a sudden jumping down. The first reduced ink caution, though, is very exact to Canon's insurance claims as well as the general page returns for both black and color inks were very good and also slightly far better than asserted, which is always a good indication. Web page expenses appeared at simply under 4p for a five per cent black message web page as well as simply under 50p for a 20 percent color page. The news page price readies as well as extremely much like its major competitors, but the color cost is rather higher, mostly since Canon's glossy image paper is somewhat pricey-- we could not find it for less than 40p each A4 sheet. In contrast, HP's glossy picture paper can be discovered at around 22p, if you know where to shop.
The Pixma iP5200R can be harsh in the pocket for typical homes but is absolutely a great investment for small workplaces. Ink expenses are not the most inexpensive, and paper handling can be a little bit slow, though. The iP5200R's graphics performance, nonetheless, was rather below average, though still good enough for internal company usage and also individual use. The printer had problem printing thin lines on our tests. As well as a possibly much more annoying issue was a propensity for graphics that covered most of the web page making the paper crinkle-- a trouble we also saw with the iP4200. For images, high quality was a bit listed below that of the majority of ink jets. The most aggravating issue we saw was an evident tint in monochrome photos. Shade images tended to have a little-oversaturated colors, however the majority of still qualified as real photo top quality, ideal for anything from snapshots to a framework. Note as well that Canon declares a 30-year lifetime for pictures mounted behind glass or a 100-year life if kept in an archival quality photo album.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page), Color:24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page), x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M), 512 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 3,584.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IEEE802.11 b/g, IEEE802.3u (100BSE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BSE-T).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-5 Pigment Black, CLI-8BK Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow.
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 34.7 dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.5(W) x 6.3(H) x 12.2(D).
- Weight: 16.1 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended) PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. System requirements vary by application USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications. System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver and User Manual Download
|iP5200R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|iP5200R On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|