Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP4950 is created with quick, quality printing in mind. The printer has a variety of high-end features, which are a lot more fit to expert print customers instead of laid-back home individuals. These functions consist of full HD movie print and the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. Been built with the atmosphere in mind. The printer has an ECO upgrade display that shows how much paper/ink you could conserve by switching to duplex (suitable if you want to save loan on your print costs). The gloss black finish of the Pixma iP4950 looks professional, and its dimension (431 x 297 x 153m) makes it ideal for the tiniest of bedrooms/offices. Like other PIXMA designs, it's an eye-catching tool, made from glossy black plastic with a textured boundary around the leading panel.
As mentioned the Canon iP4950 was designed with excellent quality as well as the rate in mind. Not just does it print 10.5 color web pages each minute, however, it creates crisp, in-depth print-outs-- perfect for photographic printing as well text papers. The Canon Pixma iP4950 is excellent worth for money when you consider the range of professional tools that are built-in in addition to the print high quality. Canon has obviously done some service its duplex print device or on its black ink structure, or both. The consequence is that there's a much shorter pause in within printing the first and second sides of each page and an alike higher duplex speed. While it's still not the quickest on the block, our 20-side paper gave a speed of 3.5 rpm. Contrast this with the 2.9 sum of its predecessor. There are two paper trays, each of which stands up to 150 sheets of bright paper. Before it can suit A4 media, nevertheless, the cassette under the printer must be extended. This causes it to protrude from the front by a few inches, yet there's an incorporated cover to maintain the pile without dirt.
The Canon PIXMA iP4950 dye-based color inks were a touch much less reliable on plain paper, looking slightly washed out, yet the results still contrast well to the very best inkjets. Black text was bolder compared to that from some competitors, yet we saw some spidering to the summary of characters that gave away their inkjet beginnings. Canon has undoubtedly done some deal with its duplex print system or on its black ink composition, or both. The result is that there's a much shorter time out between publishing the initial and also 2nd sides of each web page and also a likewise greater duplex rate. Lift the top cover, and also you have access to the five ink cartridges which fit into the long-term printhead. There are couple blacks, one pigmented as strong as the various other dye-based, primarily for picture prints. The software is relatively straightforward, with a pair of energies for publishing web pages as great as stills of HD video clip, plus a well-featured driver. There's also Canon's well applied CD LabelPrint application, really convenient for labeling all sort of disc.
One of the Pixma iP4950's biggest failures is that it does not sustain memory card, and Wi-fi connection, just including USB abilities. This may be bothersome if you want to print from numerous devices. If you already own Canon's previous IP printer, there might not suffice below to consider updating. Measuring speeds on this device is not that easy, as it typically executes housekeeping before starting to print and also this takes differing lengths of time. We attempted to make best situation outcomes, as we continually do. The 20-page edition produced 9.2 ppm, and the five-page message and also color graphics surfaces created 4.7 ppm; both, once repeat good speeds. Among the primary differences in between the Canon PIXMA iP4950 and also its predecessor is a raised speed insurance application for black print. Under test, this confirmed to be exact, with a top planned rate of 9.4 ppm.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Specifications:
- Maximum native print resolution: 9,600x2,400dpi.
- Tested Speeds
- Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0: 8m 9s.
- Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0: 5m 5s.
- Print Quality
- Some ink colors: 5.
- Some ink cartridges: 5.
- A maximum number of ink colors: 5.
- A maximum number of cartridges: 5.
- Quoted photo durability: 30 years.
- Quoted photo durability source: Canon.
- Physical and Environmental
- Standard printer interfaces: USB.
- Optional printer interfaces: none.
- Size: 153x431x297mm.
- Weight: 5.7kg.
- Noise (in normal use): 45.5dB(A).
- Paper Handling
- Maximum paper size: A4/legal.
- Maximum paper weight: 300gsm.
- Standard paper inputs: 2.
- Standard paper input capacity: 300.
- Maximum paper data: 2.
- Maximum paper input capacity: 300.
- Duplex (code, cost if an option): Yes.
- Photo Features
- PictBridge support: Yes.
- Borderless printing: A4.
- Direct (PC-less) printing: Yes.
- Supported memory cards: none.
- CD printing: Yes.
- Printer technology: thermal inkjet.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later.
- Other inkjet features: none.
- Other inkjet options: none.
- Buying Information
- Price: £66.
- Consumable parts and prices: £8.
- Quoted life of supplied black cartridge: 339 pages (pigment), 2,945 pages (black) ISO/IEC 24712.
- Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s): 530 pages (cyan), 486 pages (magenta), 525 pages (yellow) ISO/IEC 24712.
- Quoted life of supplied photo cartridge(s): N/A.
- Price per color A4 page: 4.9p.
- Price per mono A4 page: 2.9p.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|iP4950 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4950 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4950 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|