Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP2850 A simple and also affordable home printer with two ink cartridges perfect for publishing daily records and occasional photos. Straightforward USB connectivity, as well as compact layout, make it preferably matched for an individual desk printer. Print high-quality files and also images with remarkable levels of detail, thanks to Canon's excellent technology and hybrid ink method. The color cartridge works dye-based inks for vibrant color printing, while the black cartridge has pigment ink for crisp, sharp text.
The Canon iP2850 Auto Power Off instantly switches the printer off otherwise made use of for an established time-- saving you energy. Auto Power On conveniently utilizes the printer back on when you begin printing. The quiet mode could dramatically reduce operating noise for near silent printing at home. The paradox is that the quality of the images generated is of a high standard, both in regards to detail and also color recreation, although each 10 x 15 centimeters shiny print does take 40 seconds to produce, as well as the image does not fill up the paper. The same is also real of black message documents, mixed text and graphics papers as well as comic book web pages - you will not achieve rates of greater than 7 ppm on A4 plain paper but the density of lettering and lines is exceptional, and also color credibility goes over.
The Canon PIXMA iP2850 Print was a lot more for much less. XL cartridges supply substantially a lot more pages as well as last longer in between ink substitutes-- excellent if you often write - and also can deliver up to 30% financial savings each page as compared to their core matchings. My image Garden makes it easy to organize and also print your photos. Advanced features like face acknowledgment let you explore all the pictures on your COMPUTER, even those long forgotten, and use them to develop eye-catching new styles for printing. The Auto Clip feature of the Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE plug-in for Web Explorer makes it straightforward to print correctly what you need from the web. Clip picked information from numerous website and print on a separate page to conserve paper.
The PIXMA iP2850 Although combined-colour cartridge systems are frequently regarded as reduced high quality compared to their ink equivalents, we remained pleased with the printer's clean, specialist looking monochrome text and color paper prints. We had to gaze very carefully at our basic top quality monochrome message print to see any problems in its text whatsoever, while a draft quality news copy had a thinner version yet only small jagged edges that showed up on bent letters. Draft setting saves ink, yet does not write any kind of much faster. Our traditional high-quality message print was a few seconds quicker, producing a print activity of 7.1 ppm versus a controlled rate of 7ppm. Our color prints of greatly illustrated short articles, charts, and web pages look excellent, with sharp lines, smooth shading, and accurate color. Small 8pt serif, as well as sans serif typefaces, were additionally plainly understandable.
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Pigment Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-546XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages: Optional XL: 400 document pages, CL (Colour - CMY).
- Standard: 180 document pages: Optional XL: 300 document pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 60 sheets of plain paper, Max. 10 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m² (PP-201).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Not available.
- Supported Mobile Systems: Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 235 x 134mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.5 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.8 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.8 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 8 W ¹.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac) (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP2850 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit),Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)(MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.