Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn You could easily send out prints as well as various other documents to USB memory drives using Canon's smooth user interface, and Secure Print methods that confidential documents do not should be printed out till the sender is standing in front of the Canon, ready to type in their password. The Canon can additionally attach to mobile phones. The fax facilities, for example, allow for as much as 19 rate dial setups. Instead of having this lots of switches glued throughout the printer, only the very first seven-speed dial configurations are positioned on the general view, with the remaining 12 hidden away underneath the flip-up top.
The Canon MF4580dn You have lots of alternatives when it pertains to the paper handling, also. A stocky 250-sheets can be fed in as oversight, with an extra 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. That should suffice for diverse workplaces, but if you have extra demanding demands, additional 500 sheets can be included, bringing up maximum facilities to 800 web pages. Total result top quality in screening was average for a shade laser, with a little above-par text, graphics that were a little bit unfortunate, as well as representative images. The MF4580dn message needs to be excellent for any company use, other than those calling for tiny fonts.
With Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn graphics, shades are intense as well as well saturated essentially. The test pages had greater than their share of primarily minor troubles. One visual meant to reveal a stable gradation in tone between various zones showed practically no distinction. In a few diagrams, slim, displayed lines were virtually lost. One picture showed a small misregistration, an imbalance in between two visual aspects. The graphics should be okay for a lot of internal organization use, yet I 'd be reluctant to use them for formal records, let alone PowerPoint handouts. Pictures ought to be excellent for printing out websites or for firm e-newsletters.
With the i-SENSYS MF4580dn, you get a color laser MFP with extreme speed and an outstanding series of mobile-printing functions. Its greater share prices, as well as a little below average graphics, leave it a little bit short of the Editors' Selection OKI MC362w overall. However, it's still an excellent collection, especially if your organization has to print PostScript files and relies upon mobile printing. Oddly, Windows failed to the Fax driver. That's not this single default environment likely to perplex some individuals, and also as part of its drive to maintain print prices to a minimum, Canon has the MF4580dn default to auto-duplexing mode. This model is pretty efficient at duplexing, with efficiency diminishing by merely 43% to 13.6 ppm. High quality was sharp throughout, with a clearness of character and vibrant texturing that does attractive work of the stodgiest of documents.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Specification:
- Print Speed: Up to 25 ppm (A4).
- Printing Method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: 6 secs.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Printer Languages: UFRII-LT.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left and right.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Copy Speed: Up to 25 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9 seconds or less.
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Double Sided Copying: 1-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Other Features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan Width: 216 mm.
- Modem Speed: Super G3 33.6kbps.
- Receive Mode: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto SW.
- Fax Resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi.
- FAX Memory: Up to 256 pages.
- Speed Dials: Max. 104 (including 4 one-touch dials).
- Group Dials/Destinations: Max.50 destinations.
- Sequential Broadcast: Max. 114 locations.
- Memory Backup: 5 mins.
- Double Sided Faxing: Yes ( Reception).
- Other Features: Dual Access, Remote RX, PC Fax (sending only).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet tray, 1-sheet manual feed slot, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper Output: 100-sheet.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Rough paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card.
- Media Sizes: Tray: A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, DL, B5, C5), LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 210 x 356 mm.
- Manual feed slot: A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, B5, C5), Index card, LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 127 x 356 mm.
- ADF: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Custom (W x L): Max 216 x 356 mm, Min 105 x 148 mm.
- Media Weights: Tray: 60 to 163 g/m², Manual feed slot: 60 to 163 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed,10BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
- Software and Printer Management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty Cycle: Max. 10,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx.12 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 64 MB.
- Control Panel: 5 lines BW LCD.
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 421 mm x 370 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 417 mm x 604 mm x 635 mm.
- Weight: Approx 12.3 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver and User Manual Download
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.13.1 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit]|
|Getting Started Guide (for Mac)|