Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110CW is a Wi-Fi-ready color printer suitable for small workgroups as well as offices. This model can deliver a high-quality specialist outcome. Small workplaces and workgroups can generate professional-quality A4 color laser printouts. The optimal for creating high-quality full-color sales and marketing possessions or records containing little graphics and also detailed text. With, it's simple to deliver continuously outstanding results without the cost of outsourcing critical print works. It has a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi to provide dynamic photos as well as pictures along with crisp black and white text files. The color printer is integrated with 64 MB of memory as well as it has a 30,000-page month-to-month responsibility cycle. Print speed is a little bit slow-moving.
The Canon LBP7110Cw sleek, low profile form blends easily right into service atmospheres. A small impact indicates this desktop printer fits where space is at a premium. With its contemporary design as well as the quiet operation it can be put in customer-facing environments. This tool measures 406 x 454 x 255 mm and also evaluates 16.6 kg. It has Ethernet as well as USB interfaces plus Wi-Fi connection. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW color printer can manage 150 sheets each time and also it has a print speed of 14 ppm for colored as well as black and white output. The control panel on the LBP7110CW A4 laser printer includes indicator lights and also function buttons. Workgroups will possess no problem sharing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW as it not only supplies Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connection however it additionally services most computer systems consisting of Linux, Macintosh, and Windows. Users can expect excellent output from the reputable Canon BP-7110CW. This model has a tiny footprint as well as needs little upkeep.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw at approximately 14ppm in both black and also color modes. Our five-page, black text file took the 40s to finish, giving a real-world rate of 7.5 ppm, only just over half the asserted figure. On the longer, 20-page test, however, the speed boosted to 11.5 ppm, over two-thirds of the asserted speed. The five-page black message, as well as color graphics pages, took 41s, or 7.3 ppm, so the company is proper in rating color and black print at the same speeds. A 15 x 10cm photo printed on A4 took 22s in vivid image setting, though this did not give the best result regarding high print quality. The 14ppm outcome in both mono and also color helps you total important or time-sensitive jobs quicker. Canon's Quick First-Print technology boosts feedback time from sleep mode so you won't waste useful time waiting on your printer to warm up. A 150-sheet cassette reduces replenishment times, so your process remains fluid as well as practical.
The i-SENSYS LBP7110CW toners are all-in-one cartridges; there is no costly drum device to purchase individually. The drum is already built-in to the Canon 7110CW cartridges that make them less complicated to replace. The All-in-One cartridge system minimizes maintenance and also offers continual high-quality outcome. A higher return black toner cartridge is available for also much less downtime. Only replace the cartridge including toner, drum and cleaning systems as well as the printer is virtually like brand-new. Practical front loading makes it possible for simple, quick and clean cartridge substitute. The rate of the i-SENSYS LBP7110CW is substandard compared with competitors. Some inkjets could deliver output much ready. This printer does not allow a USB host, as well as its control panel, lacks a display screen. Running prices might be a bit high as the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110CW workgroup printer does not have a duplexer as well as economically recycled cartridges are in short supply.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm color (A4) Up to 14 ppm mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 1200dpi × 1200dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 20 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Mono: Approx. 18 seconds or less, Colour: Approx. 18 seconds or less.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 30,000 pages per month.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 125-sheet face down.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 83 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights: Cassette: 60 to 220 g/m².
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: Approx 800 W or less Active: Approx. 340 W or less Standby: Approx 10 W Sleep mode: Approx 0.9 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power ³: Active: 6.52 B or less, Standby: Inaudible.
- Sound pressure ³: Active: 49 dB(A) or less Standby: Inaudible.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 406 mm x 454 mm x 255 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 16.6 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver and User Manual Download
|[Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.40|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.4.1 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Ver.20.62|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Ver.20.62|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User's Guide|
|[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual|