Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5455 is a secure set of hands with the capacity to take on anything you could throw at it. It's high speeds do not sacrifice high quality, meaning you could print large quantities across a range of paper sizes exceptionally quickly, without jeopardizing top quality. And also considers approximately 12.8 kg. It is available in a matte black coating, providing it a sleek, specialist appearance and could gladly rest on a desktop or sideboard and also suit also the smallest of office. There is an intuitive 8.8 cm color touch screen, 500 sheet feeder and 50 sheet file feeder, making it highly functional and also the best fit for smaller sized workplaces and house employees.
The Canon MB5455 printer promises a variety of functions and excellent quality prints; it is light on the slow side thinking it is planned for office and company use. You could anticipate printing rates of 16ppm when printing in color or 24ppm when printing in black and white. The 8.8 cm LCD touchscreen guides you via its user-friendly menu system giving you access to the printer's features. Its high capacity 500-sheet feeder and 50-sheet paper feeder suits a series of paper sizes permitting you to print envelopes, tags, photos and even dual-sided ID card copying. High generating cartridges will print up to 2,500 black and white pages as well as approximately 1,500 color pages before they need replacing, offering you the freedom to write significant volumes with fewer disturbances.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5455 50 sheet document feeder implies you could print envelopes, tags, images or even double sided ID cards. It is Windows and also Mac compatible making it excellent for the modern-day office where employees typically make use of a wide range of tools. It's also entirely connected to the cloud, with Apple AirPrint enabling you to print straight from your Apple devices, while individuals could also write from other cloud solutions such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive as well as OneNote. The printer can be utilized with high return cartridges that generate approximately 2,500 black and white web pages, or 1,500 color pages. There are likewise suitable cartridges offered to use with this printer design, therefore helping you cut down on expenses.
The MAXIFY MB5455 Basic network administration protocol (SNMP) makes handling your printer a breeze by giving you access to documents of use, ink degrees, error standing and page matters of all printers in the network. By holding an eye in a way, you can track your linked print costs or even save money by doing so. IP filtering will certainly allow you to limit access to your printer and give a greater level of safety and security when scanning to email. We could desire it a little quieter, and it's incredibly crazy about filling its screen with messages and also requests, yet it's quick, produces the top quality print as well as is reasonable to run. In our work, those are the three qualities that make a good all-in-one.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver and User Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (Approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx)
- : Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm, Multiple Copy
- Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Double sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types
- Plain Paper: Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL.
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Applications Support, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Moria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection
- Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: the 8.8cm color touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 351 mm, 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.9kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5455 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5455 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5455 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5455 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5455 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5455 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5455 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5455 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|