Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Printer - Black - Made for performance, performance as well as dependability - A sturdy multifunction colour inkjet printer, scanner, copier and also fax, with assistance for smartphones and cloud services, quick 24 ipm mono print rate as well as natural network combination colour printer, scanner, photocopier and also fax - First web page in merely 6 seconds, since 24 ipm mono and 15.5 ipm colour - As full as 2.500-page mono and 1.500-page colour ink yields - Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connectivity - Mobile and also cloud functionality - Big 250-sheet paper cassette as well as 50-sheet D-ADF by auto duplex print - Faster, single-pass scanning: scan both sides of a record in a particular pass - Large 8.8 cm (3.5") TFT tone touchscreen - Mild to incorporate.
The Canon MB5140 IP address filtering ways just a choose variety of individuals can be given access, while SMTP e-mail assistance enables safe and secure scan-to-email. System administrators can quickly and conveniently set up the printer and also restrict particular operations, such as scan-to-USB. Support because Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Moria and the Canon PRINT application provide quick and also straightforward printing and also scanning from mobile phones. You can print from the cloud and even check and also save papers to preferred cloud resolutions, consisting of Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. Accessibility Point mode suggests mobile phone users could link to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Direct Network Administration Protocol (SNMP) compatibility makes it simple to incorporate the printer into an existing office network. The SNMP common enables a range of maintenance tracking features, including ink levels, error standing, and also web page matter. Recommended 250-1.500 page/ month print quantity - IP address filtering system. And also documents of use reporting - SMTP mail setups for sending out checked papers firmly Cooperative with the complying with Canon Ink Cartridges: - PGI-2400XL Black: 2400 pages - PGI-2400XL Cyan: 1740 pages - PGI-2400XL Color: 1280 pages - PGI-2400XL Yellow: 1500 web pages
With the MAXIFY MB5140 large 8. Eight cm (3. Five") TFT color touchscreen and sophisticated customer interface. In addition to its excessive-capacity 250-sheet feeder and also 50-sheet computerized report feeder, the printer's double-sided printing and help for a ramification of paper dimensions and also types from A4 original paper, to labels, envelopes, picture paper or even -sided ID card copying make light paints of not original work environment print works. From its reduced power usage of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually changeable color cartridges, the financial situation is a priority. Black cartridges offer an ISO return of 2,500 web pages and color cartridges 1,500 web pages, allowing your office deal with fewer disturbances. The optional 4-color multipack supplies even more economical printing.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Printer Driver and User Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF colour: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax ResolutionMono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android).
- Moria: Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: the 8.8cm color touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|