Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Fashionable as well as well linked this high-speed, multifunctional mono laser printer provides print, copy and check features within a small space-saving gadget. With Wi-Fi, Ethernet as well as a mobile connection for straightforward sharing of features, plus professional print top quality as well as smooth operation, it's the ideal desktop solution for small workplaces. Canon's On-Market adjustment technology ensures virtually no warm-up time, and also aids cut power intake without influencing efficiency. With a course leading TEC score, this device takes in directly 1.6 Watts in rest setting. This multifunctional is silent in standby mode, while for the procedure in a quiet setting, Silent Mode ensures less loud printing - so you could work without distracting others.
The Canon MF212w has a versatile, turning display panel with a 5 line LCD, which reveals you the info you need at a look. The group can be set vertically or positioned dealing with upwards to match the method you work. Reliable scanning, as well as copying operations, are simple to establish using the quick one-touch service secrets, so it's simple to send scans to submit or conserve paper by replicating numerous pictures to one sheet. Connect the method effortlessly you want using this Wi-Fi, network, as well as smart device, prepared device. Built-in Apple AirPrint ™ and market essential Mopria ™ printing support instantly spots the printer for publishing files route from the iPhone or iPad as well as Mopria compatible Android tools. Canon's complimentary Mobile Printing Application also prints wirelessly to the printer from your Apple iPhone or Android 4 machine.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF212w supplies the same 250-sheet input capacity without any duplexer (for two-sided printing), but it includes a one-sheet manual feed as well as provides the faster rate. Compared with the Canon MF216n, it provides the very same paper dealing with for printing, includes Wi-Fi, as well as costs a touch less. The tradeoff is that you don't obtain the Canon MF216n's fax ability or its automatic paper feeder (ADF). That makes the MF212w of many rates of interest if you primarily require a printer, however, want one that could likewise deal with some very light-duty copying and scanning. There's no waiting by the machine for records to output, thanks to a rapid A4 mono laser print and copy rate of 23ppm and a Quick First Print Out Time from rest mode.
The i-SENSYS MF212w A mix of print high quality as much as 1200 x1200 dpi and also Canon's EF printer toner delivers professional prints and also duplicates with sharp, crisp text and also smooth graphics. Enhanced color scanning of up to 9600x9600 dpi catches every detail from originals. Send scans to any PC with easy to use network scanning. Graphics high quality is additionally within a range that includes most monochrome laser MFPs but in the bottom fifty percent of the range. Whether you 'd consider it good enough for, say, PowerPoint handouts, depends upon how essential an eye you have and also whether you mind if the outcome does not look completely expert. However, it's easily good enough for any internal organization use. Image quality is ideal for a monochrome laser MFP. It's roughly comparable to that of newspaper images, making the quality adequate to print public images from photos on a Website, yet expect anything more demanding compared to that.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Specification:
- Print speed: Up to 23 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: 6 secs or less.
- Printer languages: UFRII LT.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (other sizes than envelope) 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (pocket).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Copy speed: Up to 23 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.0 or less (A4).
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Other features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24-bit.
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan width: 216 mm.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed.
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet tray.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain, Thick, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210mm to Max. 216 x 356mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes (Min. 76.2 x 127mm to Max. 216 x 356mm)
- Media weights: Tray: 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Printer driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, Presto! PageManager, SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty cycle: Max. 8,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 256 MB.
- Control panel: 5 lines B&W LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390mm x 441mm x 312mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 390mm x 490mm x 622mm.
- Weight: Approx 10.2 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver and User Manual Download
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.31|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF217w/MF216n/MF212w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF217w/MF216n/MF212w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0)|
|[Win&Mac] MF212w/MF211 e-Manual|