Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Small Room All-in-One Printer is an excellent choice for a small or office trying to find an inkjet all-in-one printer with exceptional result high quality, reduced running expenses, as well as generous paper ability. While this Maxify could fit on the majority of office work desks without grabbing all of way too much room if yours is indeed a group setting, you would not desire it was remaining on your desktop computer-- where everybody in the office will be dropping in to get printouts. In a much less trafficked atmosphere, such as the desk in your home office, that's a different story. Regardless, it's tiny as well as light sufficient to go practically anywhere, as well as the connectivity affords the versatility of such placement. It sustains wired Ethernet connections, along with wireless Wi-Fi, and linking directly to a single PC via USB.
The Canon MB5420 multifunction printer (MFP) gauges 13.9 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), larger than you 'd want to share a desk with, and evaluates 28.4 extra measures. It produces excellent paper handling, with a set of 250-sheet trays for an average paper ability of 500 web pages, and an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. It has a maximum regular monthly duty cycle of 30,000 web pages, putting it in good stead for sturdy print. For scanning, should a letter-size flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) that checks both views of the paper in a single pass. To the left of the outcome, the tray is a port for a USB thumb drive. Total result top quality, based on our screening, was perfect for an inkjet, with above-par photo high quality and a little above-par message as well as graphics. Text high quality ought to be good enough for any company use, except possibly for those requiring small typefaces. And also cloud-connectivity choices. If you need any one of these functions (such as claim, accessibility to Google Cloud Print and OneDrive), the printer should be connected to the Internet.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5420 best point we can say about those numbers is that they're a strong incentive to use Canon's higher-yield (XL) cartridges. The PGI-2200 XL Black Pigment Ink Container sells for $36.99 as well as must provide around 2,500 points, while the three color XL storage tanks sell for $27.99 each, with a projected return of 1,755 web pages. Utilizing these numbers, we computed a monochrome CPP of 1.5 cents and a color CPP of 6.3 cents. Those figures aren't too bad, specifically the 6.3 cents for color web pages. As for the 1.5-cent black-and-white CPP, as long as your print and copy lots is 500 web pages or two, these numbers are excellent. If what you require is a truly high-volume printer for printing many web pages each month, among the Epson above or Brother MFPs could serve you better. If on the other hand, you're much more interested in high quality compared to quantity, that's where the Maxify MB5420 brings the warmth.
The MAXIFY MB5420 supplies far better paper handling than the WF-5690, which has a 330-sheet standard capability, split between a 250-sheet front tray and also an 80-sheet rear feeder, with the choice for a secondary 250-sheet tray ($99) for a maximum capability of 580 sheets. The Epson's ADF holds 35 sheets, as well as checks two-sided records by scanning the very first side, turning the page over, as well as scanning the second side, which is considerably slower compared to single-pass scanning. The WF-5690 has a higher best duty cycle (45,000 sheets, to the MB5420's 30,000 sheets), as well as offers both PCL and PostScript drivers, in addition to Wi-Fi Direct, which the Canon does not have. With graphics, some records showed mild banding (a standard pattern of faint striations), the only concern of note. The MB5420 succeeded with thin colored lines, as well as in distinguishing in between similar tones, and shades were well saturated.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download, Wirelees and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal).
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC MAXIFY MB5420 Printer Driver Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite(Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 13.9 (H).
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless setup:
- Press the HOME button on the printer. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap Cableless setup.
- Tap OK.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5420 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5420 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5420 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5420 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|