Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer along with the local business. This MFP determines 13.9 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), which is larger than you 'd intend to share a work desk with, and also weighs 28.8 extra pounds. It has excellent paper handling, with a pair of 250-sheet trays as well as an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. It has a maximum month-to-month duty cycle of 30,000 web pages, putting it in good stead for heavy-duty printing. For scanning, has a letter-size flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF) that checks both sides of a file in a separate pass.
The Canon MB5320 is elegantly practical. Made to assist your company to save money and time and also improve productivity, it boasts a quick initial printout time as well as rapid multi-page duplicating thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes quick work of double-sided tasks by simultaneously scanning both sides of two-sided files. Developed to manage large jobs, its duplexing ADF suits as much as 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets - a full ream of simple paper. The ink storage tanks provide a high web page yield, while a cutting-edge ink formula produces a crisp message, sharp contrast, as well as vivid colors that are smudge-proof and also highlighted immune. Everything adds up to high quality, low-priced prints. The control panel includes a 3-inch shade touch screen together with simple MFP switches. The majority of the checks are managed using the screen. The Residence screen is where you'll discover the first commands Copy, Check, Fax and also Cloud.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 ink tanks here turned out to be slightly different from any such process we 'd seen before. The printhead aligns itself to a stationary guide that enables you to put only one container at once. For instance, the printhead's first stop was cyan. After we moved the cyan tank into its port and also touched "Following" on the LCD, the printer requested for the black container, then magenta, and so forth. The storage tanks themselves (they move right into the printhead at the front of the maker, merely under the control panel) are quite big for ink cartridges, as well as they come in two sizes, or page-yield quotes: basic ability, and high-yield (the latter which Canon dubs "XL"). After we had removed a couple of pieces of sealing tape and plugged in the printer, LCD provided step-by-step directions, right to load the paper, installing the ink cartridges, as well as lining up the printhead.
The MAXIFY MB5320 General output quality is typical for an inkjet, however irregular, with the above-par message, standard photo top quality, and poor graphics. Text top quality is better compared to most inkjets and even several lasers and must be good enough for any business usage, other than ones needing tiny fonts. Graphics quality is below par. Some histories revealed visible banding (a typical pattern of striations), and thin, colored lines were virtually undetectable. Graphics are good enough for the majority of secret organization usages. However, I 'd refrain from utilizing them for formal records or for PowerPoint handouts mosting likely to individuals I was seeking to excite. The most effective part concerning all this is that, ultimately, Canon is providing a severe business inkjet, as opposed to that features, efficiency-, and also capacity-challenged Pixma MX office versions of the past. Provided, these days, a whole number of really qualified office printers are out there trying your printing dollars, and picking in between them isn't apparent.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL, PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard print, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet.
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 13.9 (H).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Setup:Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB5320 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB5320.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5320 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5320 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5320 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB5320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5320 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5320 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|