Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5050 is rather striking, with a front panel that appears like machined alloy despite being made from plastic. At the top, the 50-page automatic paper feeder (ADF) holds up shut when not in use, and also the hinges of the scanner lid expand to make sure that it could lock level on full original files. Contrary the range-topping, here the ADF can scan only one side of a document immediately, but the printer does sustain duplex print. At the base is a fully-enclosed 250-sheet paper information with an output tray over it. However, there's no bypass feed for personal media.
This Canon MB5050 printers profits significantly from the remote connectivity performance, permitting numerous individuals to access the printing, duplicating, scanning and faxing attributes straight from a mobile device. The Cloud connectivity enables people to check documents and also store them directly on the Cloud, producing a more streamlined and also effective saving and also keeping process. This can offer a secure yet reliable back up to relevant documents. The touch screen panel is fantastic as well as functional; it has lots of alternatives, and also the Wi-fi set-up was a breeze. Printing from Android and also iPhone works well as soon as set up, not that I have to do this much. It has a wired Ethernet alternative if you want to connect it to the port button as the harbor button is near for me, I have linked this to the dock button as well as it publishes quite possibly.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Print as full as 2,500 mono as well as 1,500 color A4 file pages with the XL ink storage tanks. Independently exchangeable ink storage tanks make sure optimum productivity with marginal waste. A 4-colour multipack alternative has a full collection of replacement inks for even more affordable outcomes. Double Immune-High Thickness inks generate sharp message as well as vibrant colors. These pigment inks have outstanding fastness - so they will not fade gradually - and are pen and friction resistant also making them perfect for excellent quality organization papers.
Some printers cleanse their print heads if you just write sometimes. This makes use of ink that never gets to the journal.This printer utilized just 153%, even more, the ink when publishing periodically, transforming the Maxify mb5050 printer off in between usages, compared with printing the same number of pages in one go.This is a fair quantity of added ink use. However, that's pretty good compared to a lot of other inkjet printers we have examined as well as on the whole, black message and also color prints exercise more affordable than standard.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver Download, Wireless and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm¹, ADF mono: 21 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable): USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device) Canon Print Service plug-in (Android) Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print Print from Email.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MB5050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|