Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer. Copy and also fax along with print; an all-in-one is a way to Print. Here are ways to locate the best multifunction printer, plus our top recommendations for designs for both house as well as office use. With quick print speeds as well as wireless alternatives, this printer is an ideal buddy for busy home offices and small companies. Most records checked and also transformed to PDFs or Word documents in seconds. We've no problems concerning this AIO's result high quality.
The Canon MB2760 is the multifunction printer as you. Loaded with high office attributes that link you to your electronic workspace - you'll never be more geared up to conquer and function job. Speed is precisely what MAXIFY is renowned for as well as provides on the - Getting it into 24 web pages each minute. For the of you really in a hurry, it can item that very first black and white page out in approx. 6 seconds. All the while, supplying an ordinary expense per web page of 3.6 cents per page on black and white prints. Technology is available also on lots of entry-level AIO versions these days. However, this Maxify gives enough alternate routes onto the mobile-printing freeway that you should certainly have the ability to take care of.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2760 As discussed previously, though, the reduced end of the business inkjet market is flooded with great printers at competitive costs. At this level, it's more an issue of finding the particular function set that's most suited to your needs, as every version will be pared back somehow: paper handling, expense each web page, the scan/copy features. From that perspective, we like the Maxify MB2720 as an occasional-use organization AIO printer for individuals who require flexible paper loading as well as top-notch outcome, not bulk. Canon MAXIFY Printer it also continues with several features, you can print straight using Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, Photobucket, Dropbox as well as Evernote, you can additionally directly scan the file as an email.
The MAXIFY MB2760 produces exceptional prints with dark, thick blacks, vivid colors in addition to the crisp message using its pen- as well as friction-resistant DRHD inks. This top quality does not come at the cost of rate: copy A4 to an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono also 15.5 ipm into the shade, while first page out time (FPOT) is simply six secs. Effectiveness does this star of the game with up to 1,200 black and white pages from MAXIFY's high capability XL ink containers from two 250 sheet trays. Anti-smudge water resistant inks attain the print resolution of 600 x 1,200 DPI plus you can check as much as 1200 DPI for high-quality work.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver Download and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 600 x 1200dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 24 ipm in approx. 6 seconds (FPOT), Colour: 15.5ipm in approx. 7 seconds (FPOT).
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4 = 250 Sheets (Cassette 1 upper), A4 = 250 sheets (Cassette 2 lower) , 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, European DL/ US Com = 10 Sheets.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- Protocol: SNMP (Standard MIB), TCP/IP.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Speed: ADF ESAT A4/ LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 22 ipm, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 11.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Fax Features
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1 minute (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Memory Backup: Approx. 250 pages.
- PC Fax Type: Windows: Available, Mac: Available.
- PC Fax Destination Number: 1 location.
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive, Concur.
- General Features
- LCD Screen: LCD (3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, OFF Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 26W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 320 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.1kg
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2760 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2760 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|