Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7560 all-in-one house printer is the hassle-free multifunction combination that attaches using smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi or NFC. Praise your work area with a choice of a black, white or orange alternative. Various other facets of the Cloud can be found if you mount the Canon PIXMA mobile application, which allows you to link more services with the printer, consisting of OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, as well as a lot more. You can choose to connect Google Cloud Print through this application as well, and also we did this so that we could scan files directly to Google Docs.
The Canon MG7560 There is always something special from this printer. Coming as inkjet printing tool, this printer materials multi-purpose performance which allows the customers to utilize this printer to print, duplicate along with the check. It supplies such great result for each of its features and also you as the person will certainly not locate it discouraging. It can be one of the most efficient selections for office printing device especially due to its trendy look that makes it simple to place the printer in any sort of kind of interior decoration used in your setting. With Google Cloud Print, you could print your records from anywhere you have Net access, as well as not only from home computer yet smartphones.
The PIXMA MG7560 Six ink cartridges have to be installed before you can start utilizing the printer, and also these sit in the print head that travels delegated right as the paper rollers feed the sheet listed below. You won't discover capillary tube technology on this model. To set up the cartridges, that include two black storage tanks, gray, cyan, magenta, and also yellow, you need to raise the leading panel where the LCD screen stays. It's incredibly simple, as the mechanics of it are smooth and also well made. Uses the latest technology for a 9,600 x 2,400 DPI print resolution, to accomplish high-quality information as well as color reproduction.
The MG7560 output tray, too, includes auto mechanics that feel super-smooth when you open as well as close it, as well as if you fail to remember to open it before striking print, the printer will open it by itself. When you close it again, the tray extension folds up immediately. As for relatively affordable printers are concerned (though $AU189 perhaps isn't that accessible for a printer nowadays), it's a sturdy equipment. After initiating a check with the printer's built-in menu, we were only provided the choice to scan to a PC linked through USB, or to check to email. We could not use either of these options, and there were no choices to scan to a computer or mobile phone through Wi-Fi.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Specification:
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m2. Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m2 (PT-101)..
- Ink Droplet Size:1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK).
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipmColour: 10.0 ipm4”X6” Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Print from Memory Cards Slots for direct photo printing. (SD, SDHC, Mini SD).
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Cloud Apps: Using PIXMA Print Solution apps connect to your Picasa Web Albums Evernote, Photo bucket, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Creative Park Premium.
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.0W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 435 x 370 x 148 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 7.9kg
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG7560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|