Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7550 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer Offered in black, white and, distinctively, scorched orange, you can see exactly how has created from the original 'lacquered box' style of the business's PIXMA all-in-ones of a few years ago. The sloped front panel has taken the place of the total scanner cover surround seen on earlier versions, yet offers plenty of area for both the 8.8 centimeters touchscreen and also some committed touch switches, which illuminate when required.
You'll be proud to display images printed utilizing this trendy and also small, exceptional All-In-One. Created to match your interest for digital photography, it incorporates remarkable quality print, copies and scan functions with advanced Wi-Fi, Ethernet and also cloud connectivity. So you can enjoy fast and easy printing from anywhere - PCs, Wireless LAN PictBridge cameras, memory cards, the cloud and also smart gadgets. And also the Pixma MG7550 is a good-looking printer that isn't as bulky as some its competitors. See Finest Multifunction printers. It's tough to see a clear distinction in photo high quality from the excess gray ink-- it's rather refined, and also we were shocked to see a loss of information in some darker darkness.
Express on your own in magnificently gorgeous color pictures and great mono prints. The Canon MG7550 includes all the technology you require for large expert quality prints; with six solitary inks, including gray and also a specialized pigment black for sharp text. At the heart of the printer is Canon's impressive technology, with min. 1pl ink beads, and approximately 9,600 dpi resolution. It's quickly as well-- with ISO ESAT rates of 15 ipm mono and also ten ipm color - providing a 10 x 15 centimeters borderless picture in around 21 seconds. Printers if you consistently make CDs or DVDs for job or enjoyment. Printers that print on DVDs, CDs and also Blu-ray discs are difficult to come by, and also Canon leads the field from a consumer printer perspective.
These speeds are fairly reputable for an inkjet all-in-one, although they're only about 70 percent of Canon's insurance claims. Our five-page mono message and also color graphics examination led to 4ppm, which is less than half the rated speed and none as well quick. Mono Duplex rate, always a problem for Canon due to the pause needed to dry ink in between sides, gave 3.8 teams each minute. The MG7550 quality of the prints from the equipment is well up to Canon's usual high criterion. The text is crisp and thick, and also colors look smooth and bright, even on single paper.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow), CLI-551GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow), CLI-551GY XL (Grey).
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Upper cassette: Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 7.9 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 435x 370 x 148mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download
|MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG7550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|