Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7500 Wireless is a multifunctional machine with print has captivating and also inviting appearance as a result of its small appearance as well as stylish design. It implies when you put this tool any place upon your working room, you do not should see anything cumbersome on it. As a result, as also supported by beautiful technology as the main printing machine, the quality prints will certainly please you, greater than you could visualize previously.
By utilizing its secure ink containers, The Canon MG7500 you will be able to get such excellent along with sharp documents prints. Printing your pictures by using will be like on the small paper as well. Afterward, the offered gray, as well as devoted black ink containers, include on that particular cartridge line will indeed develop a sharper message, color and also more. And also any selection of software but still the very same. I have attempted all the settings in no change. The same photos print excellent at my neighborhood print center.
The PIXMA MG7500 high quality of the prints from the equipment is well up to Canon's usual high requirement. The text is crisp, and also solid as well as colors look smooth and also bright, even on single paper. It's difficult to see a visible difference in photo quality from the added gray ink it's somewhat refined, as well as we were shocked to see a loss of detail in some darker shadows.
Other conditions will certainly make this printer such an excellent choice for your printing needs. This MG7500 printer will certainly enable you to experience cloud printing, and scanning system which suggests that you could publish from or scan to any kind of distribution cloud system provided such as OneDrive, Dropbox as well as much more. Printing from your smartphones will be a good deal less made complex as well. You might take advantage of the ideal mobile phones to effortlessly publishing documents or images from it.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Specification:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical).
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm.
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.2 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H) inches, Approx. 435 (W) x 370 (D) x 148 (H) mm, With the Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Weight: Approx. 17.4 lb (Approx. 7.9 kg).
- Print Head/Ink: Total 6656 nozzles (PgBK 1024 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M/GY each 1536 nozzles).
- Multiple copies: max. 99 pages.
- Intensity adjustment: 9 positions, Auto Intensity (AE copy).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25 % - 400 % (1 % unit).
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA.
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm.
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA, Mac OS: ICA.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- Gradation (Input / Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit).
- Communication protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wired LAN: Supported Standards: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T), Transfer speed: 10 M/100 Mbps (auto switching).
- Wireless LAN: Supported Standards: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b, Frequency bandwidth: 2.4 GHz.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG7500 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver Download
|MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG7500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|