Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7160 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer revealed output of documents and also photos sent from considered one of a kind tools, like MacBook Pro as well as iOS devices, all appear exceptional with the textual material rendered only. Photos posted using Canon’s photograph stock show off richness along with the intensity of the color. Black areas come out stable, even as shadows and shadings are properly validated, lacking any element loss in the darker areas.
Changing of setups as well as preliminary setup execution is finished using the 3.5inch touch screen. No want arises of connecting printer using USB and also likewise you could only feed some power to the Canon MG7160 then cool it inner and also no longer sizeable space inside your have an appearance at or administrative center. This printer-scanner, being 5-ink, provides gray to typical CYMK, a unit that performs wonderfully printing complex images and also documents. The scanner on this digital unit is flatbed, even though it lacks sheet-feeder. This makes it essential for scanning an occasional picture or file.
The PIXMA MG7160 is a five-ink – it offers gray to the coordinate antique CYMK – system that does a fantastic undertaking of printing complex data along with images. It’s likewise a flatbed scanner, however, lacks a sheet-feeder. That makes it practical for scanning the occasional document or photograph – it works immediately with Preview, so there’s no need to set up any much more software program – however lots much less useful for multi-web page files. It's a smart unit that still pushes you towards the 3.5-inch color LCD screen, that is similarly contact-touchy. You get printing, scanning in addition to duplicating, but no longer going through if you have been searching at it from a business mindset.
The majority of users who settle on this printer might need to use it particularly for printing pictures along with everyday A4-sized documents. In such case, the two record trays accessible have to ease this undertaking. Canon remains ardent in its recognition of delivering superb printers for every home and also a place of a job with MG7160. Its customization to iOS and also OS X tools is mainly excellent an appealing top quality. You’ll be amazed through the DPI choice of 9600 x 2400 pixels.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal)1x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0ipm Colour: 10.0ipm4”X6” Photo: Approx. 21seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo, PGI-650BK/ XL(3050/3900), CLI-651C / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651M / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651Y/ XL (168 / 359), CLI-651GY/ XL (125 / 275), CLI-651BK / XL (495 / 1125).
- Plain paper A4: PGI-650BK / XL (300 / 500), CLI-651C / XL (304 / 665), CLI-651M / XL (298 / 660), CLI-651Y / XL (330 / 685), CLI-651GY/ XL (780 / 3350), CLI-651BK / XL (1105 / 4425).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Paper Capacity: Lower Cassette -125sheets. Upper Cassette –20 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m².
- Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u（100BASE-TX）/IEEE802.3（10BASE-T）.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 14 sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W,OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.2W, Copying: Approx 17W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.2kg.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG7160 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG7160 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG7160.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver Download
|MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG7160 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7160 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7160 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|