Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA MG6852 printer uses a five cartridge ink system, with the conventional four shades for document printing (black, cyan, magenta, and also yellow) as well as a 5th cartridge (pigment black) for better picture printing. The cartridges work out to a typical cost 18 cents each web page, which isn't fantastic, yet might deserve it for the excellent photo high quality. Nonetheless, there are no high-capacity ink choices, leaving you with just the necessary cartridges to select from.
The Canon MG6852 Maximum resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi for colored files or files while for the black as much as 600 x 600 dpi. It only requires less than a min to finish the printing process for paper as well as the borderless picture. Besides printing the records and image, also can be utilized as a scanner that uses scanner component as Contact Photo Sensor or CIS. Printing, scanning and also duplicating can be done flawlessly in this all in one printer that uses some features as well as easiness.
The PIXMA MG6852 pigment ink utilized in this cartridge develops strong, durable images and also provides the best results on matte photo paper. Print outstanding images that have excellent, sharp shades as standard. Making you smile as the cartridges in this pack refuse to let the quality of your documents drop, also when the cartridges are running low. Regularly produce the top quality. You can print as well as scan your records as well as photos conveniently.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6852 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6852 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6852 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6851 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|