Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6851 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer are beautiful and compelling concepts that you can get when you deal with this printer. One great feature is that this printer has, even more, ink tank as the back-up. It originates from the side placement. With the 2-sided printing, you can change the color inks that run out quickly. Will certainly make your job quicker and simpler than in the past. It's not surprising that your performance at the job place could raise dramatically once you have used this printing tool to finish your work.
PIXMA MG6851 inks in all available selections as well as pack sizes from 4 color ink loads to packages consisting of an additional black cartridge for those that print a lot of message files. Choose from conventional inks or XL high ability ink if you have a big print task at hand and obtain double the number of prints for a little even more price. Exactly what's, even more, we provide complimentary incredibly quick next service day shipping on all Canon printer cartridges.
The Canon MG6851 wireless set up of the printer was simpleness itself, publishing from my iPhone and also installation of the links very easy as well as sure-fire with brightened display screens indicating the cartridge placements. The quality of the printing both black and white depend on Canon usual standard and also speed satisfying. I like the touch display and also it is relatively foolproof. I like the slide paper overviews which readjust both sides immediately on adjustment.The white machine looks great and also the footprint is not overly big. On the minus side; the placement of the printer heads, scanning, and printing, is excessively noisy, I'm not excited with the paper on the tray revealed by a 100 mm.
The MG6851 paper plate is a catastrophe as well as a step in reverse- refilling for every single print session and also the lack of automation with two flaps to open!! Long waits before printing. Wireless Connecting is much from simple. Canon substitute ink cartridges are exceedingly pricey as well as there are no compatible cartridges on the marketplace. I am also a little stressed that there might be software written in to stop the use of. Dreadful experience, configuration assistance is marginal as well as only sends you round in circles, offering no help if the arrangement procedure does not follow the particular pattern.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver Download
|MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6851 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|