Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA MG6650 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer high-performance 5-tattoo Picture all-in-One presents excellent quality prints. And with Wifi, it is easy to print direct from the cloud and also smart products. A monochrome content of our single page ISO document in 12 seconds; a color backup in 20 seconds; and a reasonable. Has got the apparent benefit over its stablemate, although we did discover some crushed blacks and, again, slightly grainy hues.
The Canon MG6650 Review compact layout is perfect. The report input tray is found, enabling dust to assemble. The output holder can be limited: you must expand a reported sleep from your top of the entry plate to capture websites which might usually spillover. The five separate ink cartridges are put in a slot by training up the control panel uncovered. However, the entry can be a bit cramped. Moreover, there isn't any physical typing to prevent tanks being inserted by you inside the incorrect slot.
The Canon PIXMA MG6650 delivers top quality 4800 x 1200 styles but can check and content photos and papers too. Presenting an automatic double-sided printing alternative, Is inexpensive too. With five individual tubes, you only need to adjust the color that runs out, which can be both cost-effective and more environmentally favorable. Provides you with the freedom of smartphone and supplement printing and checking with PIXMA Cloud Link.
One location the MG6650 quietly improves upon is image printing. Where required 58 seconds to print out the A6 x 4in image on Canon’s Master Jewelry two picture paper, Published the same image in 52 seconds at 38 seconds and premium quality at standard quality controls. We also realized that standard image quality and color reproduction, also, has improved, with the MG6650 producing much warmer, more natural hues and skin tones.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 cm x15 cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x18 cm, 10 cm x15 cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10 cm x15 cm color photo printing, Black: 2465 photos, Black XL: 7560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 20 cm x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 22 sec, sESAT: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Print Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to the page.
- Weight: approx. 5.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 449 mm x 304 mm x 152 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver Download
|MG6650 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG6650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG6650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|