Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6450 Wireless All-in-one Colour Inkjet utilizes a slight squatter, black-box design, with a 75mm LCD established right into its shallowly-raked control panel, the machine looks sleek and smart. The flatbed scanner cover has a pleasant, dotted appearance to it as well as the entire of the control panel raises and also swings back in a Thunderbirds.
Canon MG6450 Ink You only have to alter the color that runs out - making other publishing reliable. Committed document black and also photo black inks plus Canon's excellent technology, as well as approximately 4800dpi print resolution, provide a sharp message. Optional XL inks allow you write much more web pages compared to a conventional ink - so need changing much less frequently - and also could provide savings of as much as 30% each web page.
The Pixma MG6450 uses a fast print rate of 15 photos each mini mono and 9.7 pictures per minute color. As well as an input ability of 100 sheets, takes care of different paper evaluate to A4, as well as envelopes. Offers both USB as well as wifi links and sustains Apple's AirPrint to make sure that you could publish straight from iOS devices. The small LCD control panel also consists of some built-in applications that enable you to log into FaceBook as well as other solutions to make sure that you could publish pictures that you have stored online.
You're just looking a general-purpose printer for usage in your home after that, as the modest capability of also its XL dimension pigmented black ink cartridges suggests that mono printing is. Nevertheless, the XL color cartridges supply much better value, as well as the quality of color result makes it an excellent choice for individuals that simply need to publish periodic high-quality color or picture records.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 125 photos, Cyan XL: 285 photos, Magenta: 131 photos, Magenta XL: 310 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 286 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6450 wireless setup:
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.
- When the following screen appears, click [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- The next screen indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Select [Set up network connection via USB], then click [Next].
- When the next screen appears, connect your printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear.
- When the following screen appears, disconnect your printer from your computer and click [Next].
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that the equipment is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download
|MG6450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6450 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG6450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG6450 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|