Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6350 is available in black or white, and you could establish the touchscreen's background color to match the system. If you desire Print very easy usage all-in-one printer that does work too hard on the ink this will offer high-quality outcomes.
This Canon MG6350 is a shallowly sloping control panel, centered around an 88mm color LCD touchscreen, however with dedicated touch buttons to either side, which lights up with the case when their features are readily available. We like this strategy, which still feels Star Battles suitably. The front panel of the device folds down, immediately if you neglect to open it before printing, and as it does so a paper support swings of its front edge. This bright arrangement is somewhat spoiled by the truth that you need to take out an extension to hold the paper correctly manually.
This printer takes six ink cartridges, making up a black pigment ink for the message, and also black, gray, cyan magenta and also yellow cartridges for excellent quality color prints. They're accessed via a creative, lift-up control panel, yet you can not conveniently see the back of the ink service provider, so you have to insert cartridges partly by feeling. You also cannot tilt the display or the controls, which could be annoying if you're using the printer on a shelf near eye level.
The MG6350 flatbed scanner has an optical resolution of approximately 2400 x 4800 dpi, and also is Twain compatible. Its color touchscreen is 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) from edge to corner, And the printer's front panel pops open, with an assistance swinging out to create an output tray. You need to expand the support manually to handle A4 paper. However it just regards an inch broad, so large amounts of paper could get untidy, and the assistance needs to be withdrawn before you could re-close the front panel.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 6-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size, 6 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+.
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter)
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 Pages, Black: 1105 pages, Black XL: 4425 pages, Cyan: 304 pages, Cyan XL: 665 pages, Magenta: 298 pages, Magenta XL: 660 pages, Yellow: 330 pages, Yellow XL: 685 pages, Grey: 780 pages, Grey XL: 3350 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6350.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download
|MG6350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6350 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG6350 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6350 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|