Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6150 prints from 6 color inkjet tanks to plain paper, image media and also directly into CD and DVD media, giving it a lot of operational versatility. With Canon Easy Image Publish Application for iPhone and iPad. Inclusive scanning through a 4800x4800dpi CIS scan head, copying using the same system.
The PIXMA MG6150 Review has opted for the complete, high-gloss, piano black look that has a lot of styles, up until you begin to smear it with your fingerprints. And you will smear it, as you make use of the printer's control panel. The leading surface area has a power ring indented right into it, together with an OK button. The only physical switch is for power and also the 75mm color LCD, which sits flush with the scanner's top surface area, can be raised up by pushing a full-size bar directly behind it.
Canon MG6150 Get the best of both globes, generating excellent quality lovely images from your favorite HD residence flick minutes. Publishing a photo utilizing Full HD Movie Print couldn't be less complicated. Just pick a framework from your flick using the intuitive Easy-PhotoPrint software and also print. As you do this, structure enhancement technology will automatically evaluate the structures either side, integrating the most active from each to make certain that lights and resolution are just as good as they can be in your last photo.
In our tests, at six seconds for a mono message page, 16 secs for color DTP, 19 secs for a 6 x 4-inch picture print in standard top quality setting and precisely 2 mins for a complete indeterminate A4 photo print at the highest quality setup all very excellent. There's no such trouble given that it consists of an added gray cartridge that provides excellent grayscale integrity.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y, CLI-526GY).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper.
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets.
- Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets.
- Direct Disk PrintTray: 1 Printable Blu-Ray™ Disc, DVD or CD.
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1). xD-PictureCard, xD-PictureCard Type M, xD-PictureCard Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS- MMC, MMCMobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card and Micro SDHC.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing, Direct Disc Print.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image.
- Print Driver Features: Collate, page layout print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG6150.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6150.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Download
|MG6150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG6150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|MG6150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG6150 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|