Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Big, black and also cuboid, is also rather high as a result of its twin 250-sheet paper trays. At the top, a sloped control panel established into the cover of the scanner consists of a 75mm touchscreen which takes care of a lot of the control features, supplemented by six switches. The flatbed scanner does fit with a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with twin scan heads, so you can scan and also copy duplex documents in a single pass. The is much quicker compared to having to move the paper with the scanner once for each and every check and also a 3rd time to re-collate the sheets.
The Canon MB5350 Print top quality is excellent, with sharp, mainly black text, not as tidy as laser result but close. Shades in areas of fill are bold as well as unbranded and black message over color is clean, with no haloing. Photo prints are up to the high requirement of color photos from all four-colour Canon equipment. The tool is quite loud, with a gauged result of 66dBA at 0.5 m, yet it supplies a silent mode, which minimizes the noise, though reducing speed at the same time. Using the high return cartridges, which seem to be the just one available, gives page expenses of 1.4 p for mono as well as 4.2 p for color, both consisting of 0.7 p for the paper. These are low, well below the expenses from any color laser we've examined as well as below those of lots of inkjet competitors, also.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Colour printing was much less remarkable. The MB5350 managed only 6.2 ppm on our 24-page graphics examination, as well as needed a minute and 49 seconds to copy a 10-page file in color. We wouldn't mind a lot, yet these prints, as well as photographs, suffered from de-saturated, dull colors, leaving graphics looking ashen and also discussions lacking effect. Pages felt noticeably wet after printing, as well as there was a percentage of bleed-through in duplexed graphics - at nearly four mins for ten sides of color graphics, duplex printing was slow. In spite of generally outstanding scans, the auto-exposure didn't function along with we 'd anticipate, leaving our office document's white history a little blueish. Print up to 2,500 mono and also 1,500 color A4 paper web pages with the XL ink tanks. Separately exchangeable ink storage tanks make the sure maximum performance with minimal waste. A 4-colour multipack option has a full set of substitute inks for a lot more affordable outcomes.
The MAXIFY MB5350 Inkjet output cannot match the crispness of laser-printed message, however also at standard settings, the Maxify's production is quite tidy, and Canon's black ink looks favorably sharp on the page. It comes out promptly, as well: our 20-page examination document was completed at approximately 16ppm, faster than any other inkjet, and quicker also than some lasers. The visual result is additionally a toughness: big blocks of color have depth and also a richness to them, while slopes and also photos look smooth and also all-natural. However, the printer isn't super fast for this sort of output: our five-page business document came out at approximately 6.3 ppm. Our high-quality photomontage took 70 seconds to print. Still, if you simply need to generate the random color image, the Canon is an excellent selection.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver Download and User Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (Approx.): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 21 ppm color A4 (2-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided), 31 ppm mono A4 (2-sided.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm, ADF mono: 21 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Double sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m.
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Access Point Mode, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: Systems iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 351 mm, 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 13.1kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 31 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.3 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 54 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 30,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 250-1500 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5350 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5350 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5350 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MB5350 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5350 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5350 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|