Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Wireless, Small Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer, satisfies heavy-duty users. As well as to assist save you time and money flaunts a fast initial printout time and fast multi-page copying. Developed for large works, its high-speed ADF suits approximately 50 sheets of paper at the same time, and also its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper. XL ink containers deliver a high page return, while our original ink formula warranties crisp message, sharp comparison, and dazzling shades that are smudge-proof and also highlighted immune. Everything adds up to high quality, affordable prints.
With Canon MB5020 Print Application, regarding one it's easier compared to ever before to share as well as print details directly from your compatible tablet computer or smartphone using prominent Cloud solutions like Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox as well as much more. The printer has a medium-size 3-inch display screen with a touchscreen user interface. You could attach directly to a COMPUTER with a USB cord, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet wire. This model has built-in faxing, can save inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from an attached PC. Systems 11.4 inches high by 18.4 inches broad by 24.6 inches deep. With MAXIFY your records are ready in 7 secs, thanks to fast first printout times and multi-page duplicating, supplying print rates of as much as 23 Black/15 Color photos per minute.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Arrangement time was a bit even more of a battle compared to I anticipated. While it's not to state that it was difficult, there were some friction factors along the road. I'm not entering into the full information, yet be prepared to set aside 45 to 60 mins to obtain whatever set up and also prepared to go. The direction guide is simple enough as it's all pictures. While it would certainly have been nice to have some type instructional text, they most likely selected the course of pictures and layouts as they're related to analysis. The containers themselves are larger-than-usual, wallet-size affairs and slide into the printhead from the front of the equipment, merely under the control panel.
The MAXIFY MB5020 Wi-Fi network as your printer, you could check out data from your mobile phone or your computer system as well as print instantaneously. Nevertheless, if you don't have a computer helpful, you can allow your MAXIFY to attach directly to any one of your cloud storage solutions as well as accessibility files to print directly from the printer itself. There are a few orange placeholder items that are slotted throughout the system as you could see in the leading right corner of the picture. While I wasn't quite certain exactly what their function was, I could just presume that it was it was for maintaining the essential honesty of the printer while it's in transportation to take care of the inevitable jostling before it gets to its proprietor's properties. You need to be a regarding spying out the orange placeholders, which I do not think they've pointed out in their direction overview.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL, PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Wireless Setup:
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be attached to the system. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS:
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB5020 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB5020.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MB5020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.