Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2030 Wireless Inkjet Small Office All-in-One Printer, duplicates, scans, and also faxes. It can print from or check to a USB thumb drive. It measures 12.6 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD) and considers 26.3 pounds. It consists of an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing. In addition to the printer is the letter-sized flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) where you could check at the approximately legal dimension. The 3-inch, shade touch-screen LCD gives simple access to MFP functions. Controls consist of an On/Off button, a Home button, a Back button with, buttons with a ruby icon for black-and-white as well as color scanning, and also a Quit button.
The MAXIFY MB2320 printer does a craft for fantastic effectiveness as well as efficiency. You don't need to wait for your prints, thanks a quick hard copy time and also fast multi-page duplicating. It takes on large jobs quickly, thanks to a high-speed, 50 sheet ADF and also two paper cassettes with an incorporated capacity of 500 sheets or a full ream of paper. You wait for any task when you fill letterhead in one cassette and also a plain paper in the other. The MAXIFY reliable ink containers provide a high web page yield, while an innovative ink formula produces a crisp message, sharp comparison, as well as brilliant colors that are smudge-proof as well as highlighter resistant. It all adds up to outstanding, excellent quality, inexpensive prints.
This Canon Maxify MB2320 model uses a various set of ink cartridges than its more expensive brother or sister, so the price each web page is different. Like with latest high-volume inkjets, whether you utilize the standard-yield or high-yield/XL storage tanks figures substantially in the full cost per page (CPP). In this instance, the basic black tank benefits, inning accordance with Canon, 400 prints as well as it sets you back on Canon's Website, while the three shade cartridges cost each and also stay ranked at 300 pages. (These reduced returns shocked us specifically offered the size of the storage tanks.) Making use of these numbers, we estimate that when printing with the standard-yield storage tanks, monochrome pages on this Maxify will cost a whopping 5.8 cents, as well as color web pages will certainly run you just shy of 20 cents each (19.9 cents, to be specific).
Overall result top quality for the Canon MB2320 is ordinary for an inkjet, yet unequal, with the above-par message, sub-par graphics, and average pictures. Text quality must be exceptional for any organization use, other than records needing tiny fonts. With graphics, many histories in our examination photos showed banding (a regular pattern of striations). Thin lines did all but lost in two images. Graphics are fine for many interior organization usages, though I 'd wait to utilize them for handouts going to people I was trying to thrill or for formal reports. A lot of the pictures I published have to do with the quality you would certainly get out of pharmacy prints. A monochrome image was tinted, as an example.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2300 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 BK XL, PGI-1200 C XL, PGI-1200 M XL, PGI-1200 Y XL, PGI-1200 C, PGI-1200 M, PGI-1200 Y, PGI-1200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet.
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 12.6 (H).
- Weight: 26.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2320 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2320 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2320 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MB2320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|