Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Flaunting connectivity attributes like Mobile/Tablet printing and also scanning, Google Cloud Print, email Print, Cloud Publish Apps, Apple AirPrint and Printing from a Mobile phone, this printer will maintain you in touch with your networks. With a beneficial 2.5" LCD and also a selection of creative printing software.
Canon mg5660 ink, six ink cartridges have to be fitted before you can start using the printer, and also these lie in the print panel that relocates left to right while the paper breakers feed the page listed below. You will not notice any capillary pipe technology on this version. So about install the cartridges that consist of black, cyan, light cyan, yellow, magenta and also light magenta, you've to lift the leading plate where the LCD check lives.
Canon Pixma mg5660 setup, Once you have the printer connected to your cordless network, you could achieve several points like connecting to the Cloud Publish facility used by Google. Again, it's an easy thing to make: you type in the set-up procedure on the photocopier, and either duplicate a LINK or reveal a QR security to open the Internet address you require to put on verify the printer with Google Cloud Print.
The MG5660 output plate additionally consists of professionals that feel very soft when you open up as well as secure it, and if you do not bear in mind to open it before hitting print, the photocopier will instantly do it for you at the ideal moment. After you close it, the tray addition folds up mechanically. Since relatively inexpensive printers are concerned, it is a strong machine.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow), CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1105 pages, Black XL: 4425 pages, Cyan: 311 pages, Cyan XL: 680 pages, Magenta: 297 pages, Magenta XL: 650 pages, Yellow: 323 pages, Yellow XL: 680 pages, Grey: 780 pages, Grey XL: 3350 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT: Paper Types, Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight
- Lower cassette: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- Upper cassette: Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5660 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5660 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5660.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.