Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5650 All the family members can take pleasure in the advantages of this 5-ink All-In-One with Wi-Fi and straight cloud gain access. Designed to be utilized and also shared wirelessly around the residence and also remotely from mobile phones, it additionally includes Wireless LAN PictBridge so it's easy to publish your preferred photos straight from compatible cordless cams.
The MG5650 makes do with a solitary 100-sheet input tray. Paper takes a U-shaped path, exiting using a brief shelf that supports just the component nearest the printer; the leading edge is gathered up by a quit that prolongs from the front of the input tray. It's a bit basic, but it does keep published web pages clean.
Pixma MG5650 Ink, This printer takes five different ink containers, a huge pigment black supply utilized for ordinary paper printing only, and dye-based black, cyan, magenta as well as yellow inks for graphics. The tanks are put under the pivoted control panel. We found it easier than on previous versions to line them for insertion, although we were surprised to discover that it's feasible to put the dye containers in the wrong ports. You only have to change the color that goes out thanks to individual ink tanks. Plus you could print more pages for your money using optional XL inks and reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing.
The Canon MG5650 is remarkably fast for a printer in this rate array. An initial web page comes out in around 10 secs as soon as you've sent it to publish, and regular records come close to 11 pages per minute (ppm) which is greater than fast enough for customers this printer is focused on. Image printing is understandably much slower, especially if you establish it to best, but you shouldn't be hurrying photo top quality photos anyway so we will not look excessive in that.
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.2 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5565 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 125 photos, Cyan XL: 285 photos, Magenta: 131 photos, Magenta XL: 310 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 286 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG5650.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5650.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download
|MG5650 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG5650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG5650 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|